• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    started a topic Battleground

Battleground

Why do lv80's whos vip lv9 who dont loose honor still stun ppl just for fun

example lv80 vip 9 v's a lv75 stun low (fat chance) vip low = dont care i like to stun and cause arguements to small noobs who dont know how to play game because i spend money

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Why should they waste 2mins per battle when they can just stun you and finish the battle in less than a min? Why must they waste 1min to die and get hp replenish to get another fight when they can stun and win and conserve hp for winning more fights? While they don't need honor, they do have to do quest and there are titles to earn from killing ppl in BG such as road warrior and grim reaper or executioner. There's also some who like to see the shiny MVP next to their name at end of each BG. Many reasons to use stun. So your argument that it doesn't fit just shows you lack understanding from their point of view.

And how is it fair for someone who started long ago be forced to lose any advantage he has over someone who just started? Why should they even have to give up any advantages that they spent time and effort to obtain? What right does new players have to force older players to do so? In any game, new players will always be short changed so just deal with it.

The 3 turn stun is their advantage for playing longer than you. Don't like it just quit or start a new char and camp in lv 44 so you don't have to deal with stuns.

If you can't win with dryads, either you didn't stack enough or like what everyone else here said. You'd have lost even without stun. If you can't beat them with 100% dryad, you really think you could win if they don't stun you?

Like what I quoted in another post in another thread, "honor" in battle is for idiots. There is no fair fight except in your dreams. You don't want to use your advantage is your problem. As for us, we like to keep our battles short and easy and HS is one of the ways to achieve that. Not everyone have all day to do BG like you and some of us have to clear 3 kills in less than 5 mins so I wonder with your philosophy how will they ever achieve 3 kills a day in bg for daily event quest if they only have 5 mins to do bg each day.

Also only noobs limit themselves. The real pros know they are one and don't need to do such stupid things to limit usage of any advantage they have. In the real world, no one cares if you are a kind hearted person or a person of integrity. If they have to use underhanded methods to kick you from your place to take your spot, they'll do so in a heartbeat without a second thought. You can call it noob crutch or whatever, but end of the day you're just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of by everyone which is a dumb thing to do.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    The 'I use hs so i dont lose HP and im ready for the next fight" example dosnt fit someone whos lvl 80 with maxed hs and lvl 9 vip..why? erm you have star points to fill your HP...and at lvl 80 with all maxed lvl 9 vip youd have no shortage of star points ..so anyway...
    Why should they waste 2mins per battle when they can just stun you and finish the battle in less than a min? Why must they waste 1min to die and get hp replenish to get another fight when they can stun and win and conserve hp for winning more fights? While they don't need honor, they do have to do quest and there are titles to earn from killing ppl in BG such as road warrior and grim reaper or executioner. There's also some who like to see the shiny MVP next to their name at end of each BG. Many reasons to use stun. So your argument that it doesn't fit just shows you lack understanding from their point of view.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    how is it fair for someone who started a loooooooooong time ago to use hs on someone who has just recently started playing?
    And how is it fair for someone who started long ago be forced to lose any advantage he has over someone who just started? Why should they even have to give up any advantages that they spent time and effort to obtain? What right does new players have to force older players to do so? In any game, new players will always be short changed so just deal with it.

i have a problem with hs not with stronger players or players who played longer they played longer they found game earlier they are stronger they played earleir/cashed or whatever well done to them but 3 turns not doing anything?and you love it?guess some people cant live without it
    The 3 turn stun is their advantage for playing longer than you. Don't like it just quit or start a new char and camp in lv 44 so you don't have to deal with stuns.

oh yes mighty dryads...so helpful when you get stuned for 3 turns twice or thrice per battle they really are mighty arent they?no way you caan win even with dryads like that trust me i know i use them often...

id say you bigest problem with me in punctuation,was working on hs now rage leveling to 80,since exp seems to have increased i shud have 70 set by time i reach there lmao
    If you can't win with dryads, either you didn't stack enough or like what everyone else here said. You'd have lost even without stun. If you can't beat them with 100% dryad, you really think you could win if they don't stun you?

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    HS...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all there is to say for its just a crutch for the noobs. Can I stun? oh yes mine is maxed for lvl 64 bracket. Do I stun? nope don't need that noob crutch. Oh noes i need heal...do I stun and heal? nope don't need that noob crutch. OH NOES gonna lose to someone who actually stronger than me...do I stun? nope rather lose fairly than win by noob pathetic HS cough-out crutch. Show how strong u are by using HS????? LOOOOOL yes yes takes real strength to beat down comatose opponent but guess thats showing some true power skill right? LOOOOOOL. Oh lets talk bout the purpose of HS too. u spend all time leveling it making it stronger..becoming more "skillful" roooofl...only for it to become completely pointless once it maxed????? no seroiusly think about it....everyone hits max seal guess what...pretty much like not having seal period. BUT NO UR WRONG you will say to me...will work on weaker players w/ lower hs than me u noob!!!! yea ur right but if u lvl 80 and still cant win ur fights against another player who lower lvl than u w/out using noob crutch....well u suck arse lol. HS gives advantage to players who already have advantage....LOOOOOL

Lvl 64 mage: uh oh...im fight a lvl 58 knight...hmmm
    Lvl 64 mage: Lets see...im higher lvl(check)..probably much higher br(check)..extra astral slot(check)...yea i win no prob...but u know...STUN!!!!!!!!!!! lol true skill baby!!!! pro move

But hey everyone play as they wish, if u need to use noob crutch seal to buy ur wins than have at it. Call it "skill" and "how strong you are"...w/e... enjoy them hollow victories hahaha
    Like what I quoted in another post in another thread, "honor" in battle is for idiots. There is no fair fight except in your dreams. You don't want to use your advantage is your problem. As for us, we like to keep our battles short and easy and HS is one of the ways to achieve that. Not everyone have all day to do BG like you and some of us have to clear 3 kills in less than 5 mins so I wonder with your philosophy how will they ever achieve 3 kills a day in bg for daily event quest if they only have 5 mins to do bg each day.

Also only noobs limit themselves. The real pros know they are one and don't need to do such stupid things to limit usage of any advantage they have. In the real world, no one cares if you are a kind hearted person or a person of integrity. If they have to use underhanded methods to kick you from your place to take your spot, they'll do so in a heartbeat without a second thought. You can call it noob crutch or whatever, but end of the day you're just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of by everyone which is a dumb thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    yep for it is realy hard to get 1k pvp points when lvl 70+ from arena only... and have only seen 5 ppl use stun in the 70-80 over 2weeks
    lucky you, I am lvl 74, lord divine and keep carting. However there is no bg without hs users, and most of them use hs on me. Probably the fact that i am from s371 gives my low hs away. however It doesnt disturb me anymore, I usually heal back and win anyway in a lvl 65-74 bg, as for lvl 71-80 most of them have ld so i lose little honor which i get back by carting lol. No need for gb to recover my honor before the meddalion expires. You have no idea how many people from top 100 cross servers used hs on me...this is the new fashion so they'll remain with full hp i guess, even when i dont fight back they still feel the need to use it, is in their veins!

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    I am laughing at the people who think the high levels are only there for honor. I guess they don't make the battleground chests.
    yep for it is realy hard to get 1k pvp points when lvl 70+ from arena only... and have only seen 5 ppl use stun in the 70-80 over 2weeks

Leave a comment:

• xeonrf
    replied
    I am laughing at the people who think the high levels are only there for honor. I guess they don't make the battleground chests.

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    HS...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all there is to say for its just a crutch for the noobs. Can I stun? oh yes mine is maxed for lvl 64 bracket. Do I stun? nope don't need that noob crutch. Oh noes i need heal...do I stun and heal? nope don't need that noob crutch. OH NOES gonna lose to someone who actually stronger than me...do I stun? nope rather lose fairly than win by noob pathetic HS cough-out crutch. Show how strong u are by using HS????? LOOOOOL yes yes takes real strength to beat down comatose opponent but guess thats showing some true power skill right? LOOOOOOL. Oh lets talk bout the purpose of HS too. u spend all time leveling it making it stronger..becoming more "skillful" roooofl...only for it to become completely pointless once it maxed????? no seroiusly think about it....everyone hits max seal guess what...pretty much like not having seal period. BUT NO UR WRONG you will say to me...will work on weaker players w/ lower hs than me u noob!!!! yea ur right but if u lvl 80 and still cant win ur fights against another player who lower lvl than u w/out using noob crutch....well u suck arse lol. HS gives advantage to players who already have advantage....LOOOOOL

Lvl 64 mage: uh oh...im fight a lvl 58 knight...hmmm
    Lvl 64 mage: Lets see...im higher lvl(check)..probably much higher br(check)..extra astral slot(check)...yea i win no prob...but u know...STUN!!!!!!!!!!! lol true skill baby!!!! pro move

But hey everyone play as they wish, if u need to use noob crutch seal to buy ur wins than have at it. Call it "skill" and "how strong you are"...w/e... enjoy them hollow victories hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    if you have high title, why even bother with honor anymore? anything after crusader serves no purpose whatsoever other than dik measuring. so what are you whining about anyway?

i like to gloat about my size a lot

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    if you have high title, why even bother with honor anymore? anything after crusader serves no purpose whatsoever other than dik measuring. so what are you whining about anyway?

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    HS is a penalty lower levels have to pay for fighting a higher level. *shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• noval40
    replied
    cant believe this threads still exist arent they like OVER-debated.... . in any bg u can do this by reaching the cap lvl.
    solution1: r2 cared for u and made it so u get chance to be in two bgs at most lvls so u can be king of HS in one if u want too , but in the other someone will have higher lvl cause of cap.
    solution 2:camp 44 lvl.
    solution 3: no fun slaying no mount ppl ? run to 80 and max it ,only 99 lvls needed.

Leave a comment:

• Janite
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    I could lose to players 10-20k br lower than me because of the 3 stun duration.
    You may want to re-read. Actual player strength =/= br. For example, I can kill people with higher br but there are factors involved, I'm a mage so if I'm looking to kill someone with higher BR, I'm going to look for a knight to take advantage of my classes strengths, the sylph of the opponent also has an effect. If the only thing you look at is br then it's no wonder you blame losing on stun. The only time stun should push a battle way one or the other is when both have similar strength and skills.

Edit: Most people just seem to have a hard time admitting the real reason why they lose. When I get stunned and lose, the truth is that most of the time I would have lost anyways, because I'm weaker.
    Last edited by Janite; 04-05-2014, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Like up if u lose against 20k br lower player ... U deserve to be loser

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    if you get stuned for 3 turns you deserve to lose, because obviously you didnt develop your character right. Also br is a lie.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Janite View Post
    I disagree with this statement. In my opinion the only time HS pushes a battle one way or the other is when the two opponents are similar in strength- not br but actual strength and skill. I use stun in BG all the time, most of the people I could kill without, but I lose less hp when I stun. The main reason people lose in BG is because they are not as strong as the person they are fighting, there are exceptions but we're talking about the 'main reason' here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X