X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lv 80 set makes players not make any move for 3 turns?really?since when?
    You can defend against HS you know and it's a really easy thing to do. LEVEL YOUR OWN HS, if you choose to camp that is your problem, not the person who can stun you!!

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Well...end of arguments? See ya

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I was winning with higer brs And after stun me last few months, now i upgrated my hs by 25lvls in row and i enjoy that wut It giveso once again... Learn how to play and not talk to me like that coz u have No idea aBout my person and char in game
    i know you got your char halfway from someone else

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I was winning with higer brs And after stun me last few months, now i upgrated my hs by 25lvls in row and i enjoy that wut It giveso once again... Learn how to play and not talk to me like that coz u have No idea aBout my person and char in game

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    This is to me? Coz i dont get your point
    Zeref u can cry all day and night,Noone care aBout itu show many times how great player u are ... Or more like u didnt show thatso keep going, call me when u will learn how to play
    more like call me when you are able to win without hs

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    PAthetic people use other people's property and show it to others as if it's their own.
    This is to me? Coz i dont get your point
    Zeref u can cry all day and night,Noone care aBout itu show many times how great player u are ... Or more like u didnt show thatso keep going, call me when u will learn how to play

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    And a bigger fool if u dun use it in battle

As it is a target main skill which bypass ur troops

Why should I cast a 33 % chance lighting to hit ur main while waiting for fire rain to cd ?
    Do a multi shot after I nid to wait for lunatic
    Do a random slash or ulti slash that hits ur troops while u hide behind it ?

HOLY SEAL ! 100 % hit ur main no matter where u hide while waiting for AOE cd

It is not our fault if u dun see the tatical value of holy seal besides stunning ppl (even if u are max 99 seal i will still use it against u)

Afterall this is still a tatical mmorpg game
    Last edited by Xeptone; 04-04-2014, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    Beside u have to invest in holy seal

Due to the fact it limits the lvl of talents u have

- 13 % damage taken at lvl 10
    - cd of bless light
    - cd of lunatic
    + 50 % reflect when u block

U ARE A FOOL NOT TO LVL HOLY SEAL

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    HS = machine gun

Dun u ever tell me u wont use it and poke it with a fork

Well if u try to fight with a fork and die

Then u cannot whine about it

Its as simple as that

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    battleground is full of a holes. don't like it? don't go there. if you expect anything more than a bunch of savages you will be sorely disappointed

do you whine when dungeon monsters stun you too? there are winners and whiners. you are obviously not winning, so you are whining. level up your stun and s t f u . acting like there is any sort of honor on the bg is the most ridiculous thing i have seen here to date
    Last edited by noob9841; 04-04-2014, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Add zeref to the group.
    R.I.P. oxykotton.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    jamesbacmon and antiajghrhbgrs will be all over that
    Add zeref to the group.

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    In the end, it is up to the player if he will use his HS and his enemies can't decide for him. The player himself/herself is the one who's responsible for his/her actions. Casting HS is not a sin yet there are many point of views and we can't blame them, cause we have point of views too regarding this issue. Just level up your HS, you may or not use it and of course don't blame others if they stunned you cause they have a choice and its same as you.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Zeref you are rly that dumb or u only try to be? U think hs is free to get? Its not my problem u always And forever will complain aBout it coz u play always like nub which is behind others in your barket i dont even know how much i did invest in my hs 99 but it is for sure 60kk+ gold , and now what? I cant use this for what i pay for coz someone who dont care aBout it or start play 2months ago but spend cash like crazy complain aBout stun him? Hehfor me its just funny,like for evryone on my spot have fun with your complains aBout disadventages
    Yea...something new? Coz u write it over and over
    I can and i do it. I dont pay for gun to keep it under bed pathetic are ppl like u
    PAthetic people use other people's property and show it to others as if it's their own.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Yea...something new? Coz u write it over and over
    I can and i do it. I dont pay for gun to keep it under bed pathetic are ppl like u
    ofc you dont pay for a gun to keep it in your bed you dont wana have an acident shot do you? sure people like me are pathetic......just check yourself first

Leave a comment:

Working...
X