• Arlad
    replied
    to answer the topic:

some people are jerks, deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    the point is beating people much stronger then cause of 3 turns stun twice in a battle and nope hs is a talent a crappy one not a skill
    maybe restore HP...maybe just want to show the opponent how strong he/she is

myself don't like to spam hs, but when I am facing the one who have much higher BR than me and lower seal than me I will use it (...where I can find such players lol)

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    so the ppl who has all 3 lord divine vip lv9 and lv80 why use stun on a low lv75 player ? for 1 they dont loose honor so lord divine doesnt dissappear from them they dont gain honor cuz its maxed out so pick on the small guys who r trying to get honor and trying to get where they are real nice stragedy stop ppl getting honor titles

make the low ppl so mad they quit game another nice stragedy

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    hs is one of skill....otherwise what is the point of the people who invest the exp and gold into talents?

of course I understand the feel of being stunned by a hs lvl 99 (often get stunned here), but they also take risk that you have the same seal lvl (for your case 80 vs 75 is not, but I mean 80 vs 80)

besides hs, I think chaos also really an annoying rune, which cause you to attack your allies for 3 rounds at high level
    the point is beating people much stronger then cause of 3 turns stun twice in a battle and nope hs is a talent a crappy one not a skill

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    hs is one of skill....otherwise what is the point of the people who invest the exp and gold into talents?

of course I understand the feel of being stunned by a hs lvl 99 (often get stunned here), but they also take risk that you have the same seal lvl (for your case 80 vs 75 is not, but I mean 80 vs 80)

besides hs, I think chaos also really an annoying rune, which cause you to attack your allies for 3 rounds at high level

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    yes i agree its a skill, and maybe I am a noob but if dont like to handicapp my opponent for 1-3 turns in order to win, and just to keep things interesting i camp people who use that skill on me, because if you are open minded to understand HS is a skill, you also agree camping is part of game.
    You don't have to use it, no one is forcing you to. However, HS is a skill. That this is even being debated shows the intellectual capacity of some of the forum posters.
    For the record, yes camping is also part of the game. It's a label ascribed to a certain series of actions. Are you trying to say HS is bothersome by linking it to someone else, unrelated, that many consider bothersome as well? You know what's also part of the game? Circuit quests! ...You see where I'm going with this? No where; same place you went.

its not in skill bar...its seperated..
    If it's not in skill bar, where is it? 'seperated [sic]' isn't a location.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Why shouldn't they use every tool available to them to win a fight?

Can't wait for the "They have lv80 Equipment" whine threads
    jamesbacmon and antiajghrhbgrs will be all over that

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

lv 80 set makes players not make any move for 3 turns?really?since when?

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by R23012838 View Post
    if hs not a skill then why it is on your skill bar i wonder lol? only noob who dont know how to use it or choose not to .
    its not in skill bar...its seperated..

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    yes i agree its a skill, and maybe I am a noob but if dont like to handicapp my opponent for 1-3 turns in order to win, and just to keep things interesting i camp people who use that skill on me, because if you are open minded to understand HS is a skill, you also agree camping is part of game.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    you call hs a skill?looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    ye, who cares they invested millions of gold and tons of xp in it anyway

Leave a comment:

• R23012838
    replied
    if hs not a skill then why it is on your skill bar i wonder lol? only noob who dont know how to use it or choose not to .

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    hs is not a skill its a hinderance if it was a skill dont cap it then

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
    Its not for fun, its to be ready for the next fight with the most health possible. Sometimes it is not possible to win a fight without stun either. Level has nothing to do with it, those skills are earned so let those players use them without being a whiner.
    you call hs a skill?looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X