Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we need merge

Comment

You can ask all you want but after 2 merges I am quite positive you will never get another one. They don't care if you all quit the game. S1 has never received a merge, we have asked complained and whined for it and never gotten one. We have less active players than your 3 servers and less and less all the time. We get spiked activity for the new patches but thats mostly people from your servers and all the other servers coming to look at the cool new stuff. I hope you can get that merge but unless you work for r2 i doubt you'll ever even hear from them on it. They are busy making 30 new servers for new people to play on.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
        You can ask all you want but after 2 merges I am quite positive you will never get another one. They don't care if you all quit the game. S1 has never received a merge, we have asked complained and whined for it and never gotten one. We have less active players than your 3 servers and less and less all the time. We get spiked activity for the new patches but thats mostly people from your servers and all the other servers coming to look at the cool new stuff. I hope you can get that merge but unless you work for r2 i doubt you'll ever even hear from them on it. They are busy making 30 new servers for new people to play on.
        1st we got just one merge that brought all 3 servers together, not 2 and it was very long time ago. 2nd I was advised from an r2 vet and it was mentioned by a mod on forum before to make a thread in order to r2 developers to even look at our issue and decide if we need a merge or not, i don't know how and who you have asked for one.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

we need a new merge server i hope will be soon one

Comment

omg.. we need to merge... people are dying of boredem and keep bringing in new things is not working... it just makes sure that players that take a break dont want to come back as whatever need idea R2 brings in just puts them to far behind... maybe R2 you should look at expanding on what you already have.. more things to buy with crypt tokens maybe or with the insig ??? but a merger is needed first and quickly please ))

Comment

Yes, we need merge

Comment

Thanks for the merge and thanks to all who supported our cause!
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X