• Show
Clear All

• 4V4 arena

wondering if we'll get a 4v4 arena?
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Not possible...
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Can we get 8v8 arena?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

We get,but not in this patch. Its one of After Wartune revolution updates

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No way, in 4v4, mages would dominate to hard
          S459
          IGN: Tenk
          Guild: Glory
          BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by R27474901 View Post
            No way, in 4v4, mages would dominate to hard
            No big difference

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yes we will get 4 vs 4 arena in upcoming patch with double rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                yes we will get 4 vs 4 arena in upcoming patch with double rewards
                Stop share false information grup arena still 3x3, 15 att, 30 insignia and 15 pvp points

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by anataofakku View Post
                  stop share false information grup arena still 3x3, 15 att, 30 insignia and 15 pvp points
                  like i said we will get it but dont know when if u think this is false then read kessar's thread about upcoming patch or u can read ****** blog

Comment

We can also talk aBout next Year lifting of bmw 7...but its pointless till it is long way from realise4x4 is in china, i know but its long long way from our v of game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      like i said we will get it but dont know when if u think this is false then read kessar's thread about upcoming patch or u can read ****** blog
                      Group Arena – Removed. Replaced with a 4 v 4 Team Arena. Entry times are the same, insignia rewards are the same, and the 15 battle limit is the same, but all players start in the Iron Group. Every week based on points players are then placed in Diamond (top), Gold, Silver, and Iron (bottom) groups based on last week’s points. At the end of the week, players get rewards based on their final ranking. As expected, the best rewards are for those in the Diamond Group.
                      Wartune 3.1 so next year.
                      It won't be group arena anymore, it would be a bit like a " Tournament " with brackets.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

po1NNNt, it's futile to try to explain stuff to them, just laugh and ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          po1NNNt, it's futile to try to explain stuff to them, just laugh and ignore.
                          Have a meeting with death in 2 days, so need take my mind of it somehow -.-, you don't even know what nightmare awaits me, lol.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Have a meeting with death in 2 days, so need take my mind of it somehow -.-, you don't even know what nightmare awaits me, lol.
                            PM and share

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              dentist xDD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X