4V4 arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not possible...
    hmm....thought what ever chinese server gets.....we get, so i had the conclusion that we would get it
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Group Arena – Removed. Replaced with a 4 v 4 Team Arena. Entry times are the same, insignia rewards are the same, and the 15 battle limit is the same, but all players start in the Iron Group. Every week based on points players are then placed in Diamond (top), Gold, Silver, and Iron (bottom) groups based on last week’s points. At the end of the week, players get rewards based on their final ranking. As expected, the best rewards are for those in the Diamond Group.
      Wartune 3.1 so next year.
      It won't be group arena anymore, it would be a bit like a " Tournament " with brackets.

hmmm heard about that one too but never though that it matches the arena stuff but i bet hard cashers will be dominating then

Comment

double post please am sry about this ,
        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-05-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
          hmmm heard about that one too but never though that it matches the arena stuff but i bet hard cashers will be dominating then
          Double post @@
          Think you figured that out after you read your post lol.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
            wondering if we'll get a 4v4 arena?
            Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
            hmm....thought what ever chinese server gets.....we get, so i had the conclusion that we would get it
            Why creating thread asking question that you already knew the answer? 4v4 is not possible coz it is not as of what we have now and the right question is not "if" it's "when" we will get 4v4 arena coz Chinese servers got those now I assume
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
              Why creating thread asking question that you already knew the answer? 4v4 is not possible coz it is not as of what we have now and the right question is not "if" it's "when" we will get 4v4 arena coz Chinese servers got those now I assume

no they had it ages ago
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
              X