X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Forgot to mention Guardian Rune lasts for two turns.

Potentionally, at level 2 it's negating more damage than a level 6 heal rune.

yep my heal is level 4, guardian is level 2

always choose guardian over heal
    it also pairs well with my IS

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    so a delphic coming in at to deal 80k damage
    guardian rune will put that down to 40k damage

and you think a 20k heal is better than that?
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    20k heal?? seems like your a newbie, heal rune is one of the best, it gives me +41k HP and is very useful in every event, don't forget, it's power increases with yours.
    Forgot to mention Guardian Rune lasts for two turns.

Potentionally, at level 2 it's negating more damage than a level 6 heal rune.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    20k heal?? seems like your a newbie, heal rune is one of the best, it gives me +41k HP and is very useful in every event, don't forget, it's power increases with yours.

i was giving an example 20k heal is about 90k hp which is a decent amount

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    i use chaos(lvl 4) and heal(lvl 8) now, after i get chaos(lvl 5) ie 2 use per battle, i will focus guardian,
    then i will use chaos+guardian when my mage friend plays, and chaos + heal when she doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• EIIenora
    replied
    as for mages, rage rune and brutality works good for me. brutality for both aoe attacks and sylph form and rage for heal.

knight and archer maybe brutality, chaos and amnesia. amnesia and chaos might be good to counter Mages and Iris heal. although, healing rune can save your life too when the mage can't heal fast.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    Chaos works for me. Arena should be fun and I love watching a knight run up behind one of his teammates and poking him up his ar*e

Leave a comment:

• Fozzy123
    replied
    i believe for archers and knights Chaos/Heal are the best and for Mages Blood/Heal(maybe) or Brut
    Fast aoe of both sides with chaos rly helps to speed up fight in case u use gaia , same apply to knights , a good bleed to slow mages fights will help also and on sylph Brut is also something that can help

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    rage rune)

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    rest ur case ???

ur case got throw out of court

ITS NOT EVEN A CASE

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Please go to the thread he has mentioned, and see nearly everyone in that thread does not agree with him.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
    Of course everything is good on level 10. Everything. But guardian is still weaker than e.g. heal and blood and chaos rune at level 10.

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U dont like guarD? On v10 is one of the best,if not best rune with 50% dmg reduction I dont care wut theards U have...enjoy em...i back to play
    Of course everything is good on level 10. Everything. But guardian is still weaker than e.g. heal and blood and chaos rune at level 10.

trollololol nobody cares what you think antorengewiruhgd
    You have been demonstrating your complete inability to spell. You don't even know that apartheid is an actual word, I rest my case
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-05-2014, 05:22 AM. Reason: Post Merge.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    U dont like guarD? On v10 is one of the best,if not best rune with 50% dmg reduction I dont care wut theards U have...enjoy em...i back to play

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    trollololol nobody cares what you think antorengewiruhgd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X