Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Best Runes for Arena, Each class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Runes for Arena, Each class?

Hi with the recent rune event I was wondering what the best rune combo would be for an archer, mage, and knight.

Chaos/amnesia and guardian rune

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Chaos/amnesia and guardian rune
      TROLLOLOL guardian rune.

For the best answer, please refer to my thread below titled Ru-seless. In depth analysis from many players including myself, and one of the most successful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        TROLLOLOL guardian rune.

For the best answer, please refer to my thread below titled Ru-seless. In depth analysis from many players including myself, and one of the most successful threads.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

trollololol nobody cares what you think antorengewiruhgd
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

U dont like guarD? On v10 is one of the best,if not best rune with 50% dmg reduction I dont care wut theards U have...enjoy em...i back to play

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              U dont like guarD? On v10 is one of the best,if not best rune with 50% dmg reduction I dont care wut theards U have...enjoy em...i back to play
              Of course everything is good on level 10. Everything. But guardian is still weaker than e.g. heal and blood and chaos rune at level 10.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              trollololol nobody cares what you think antorengewiruhgd
              You have been demonstrating your complete inability to spell. You don't even know that apartheid is an actual word, I rest my case
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-05-2014, 05:22 AM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                Of course everything is good on level 10. Everything. But guardian is still weaker than e.g. heal and blood and chaos rune at level 10.

so a delphic coming in at to deal 80k damage
                guardian rune will put that down to 40k damage

and you think a 20k heal is better than that?
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Please go to the thread he has mentioned, and see nearly everyone in that thread does not agree with him.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

rest ur case ???

ur case got throw out of court

ITS NOT EVEN A CASE

Comment

rage rune)
                      -West Coast S115

Comment

i believe for archers and knights Chaos/Heal are the best and for Mages Blood/Heal(maybe) or Brut
                        Fast aoe of both sides with chaos rly helps to speed up fight in case u use gaia , same apply to knights , a good bleed to slow mages fights will help also and on sylph Brut is also something that can help

Comment

Chaos works for me. Arena should be fun and I love watching a knight run up behind one of his teammates and poking him up his ar*e

Comment

as for mages, rage rune and brutality works good for me. brutality for both aoe attacks and sylph form and rage for heal.

knight and archer maybe brutality, chaos and amnesia. amnesia and chaos might be good to counter Mages and Iris heal. although, healing rune can save your life too when the mage can't heal fast.

Comment

i use chaos(lvl 4) and heal(lvl 8) now, after i get chaos(lvl 5) ie 2 use per battle, i will focus guardian,
                              then i will use chaos+guardian when my mage friend plays, and chaos + heal when she doesn't.
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                              X