Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvp 45 or pve leg.40 for knight?

which set is better to use for knights? TY

that answer depends on how long u want to be lvl 40 until lvl 50. if you are looking to be in 40s for months then i suggest 40 legend for the power. also if you do it right you can get the setb4 u turn 45 which will also keep you in a low lvl bg.

hope this helped *thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
      which set is better to use for knights? TY
      From my experience as a level holder, you should just skip the level 40 legendary set and get the level 50 legendary set. So for now, just use PVP 45. It is was waste of time to get level 40 pve.

What is the end result?

Me: Level 64, 99k BR, Mage, non-casher.
      Purple sylph gaia 18k BR (non-cash, from event items).

All the best!

Comment

the opposite of what antioagijheorgjhe said because he IS a fool
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Don't bother with the level 40 leg set,just get level 45 set and then 50 legendary.

Comment

Use pvp 45,then 55 set till 60 pve set knight dont need 50 leg set to be good enuff in dt or make 50 set and skip 60 and go for 70

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ive seen some 80s with lvl 50 legend set,and now they jumped to legend 70 set
              -West Coast S115

Comment

Its nothing hard ... Was before sylph maybe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

If you play on the new server, getting a legend 40 set is easier (because of the Blessing of Saliora Rewards, which are a 40 set weapon and lot of crystaloids)... Uh, well, I do not know if new servers are still getting this reward..

So if you play on new server, get a legend 40 set, it looks cools, especially to a knight, and you get the experience of phenomeal rage early.

If you play on an old server, then I suggest you skip legend 40, get pvp 45, and rush to 50 to start collecting legend 50 set...

Comment

like its said by jon Buck it depends on how long u are holding your level and what are your aims any way ?

like if u wanna hit some kind of high br u can go with leg set but if u just wanna move on then 45 set is good for u too

Comment

I suggest getting the 40 set going non crit and work on defense, skip the 45 set and save your insignia. Keep 40 set till you have 50 set then get crusader title and use your insignia to buy the mount. Start saving insignia for 60 ledg. Good luck.

Comment

it depends on how hard you are willing to work on your character. if you run MPs daily, possibly do some key summoners, join every WB and have gold and daru, harvest every hour, use up all your daily attempts, etc. 40 set might be good for you. but 40 set won't settle you thru lvl70, so you still need to do 1 more pve set before 70 set.

if you are a slacker like me, who hardly run MPs until lvl70, just enter & leave BG/TOK/Spire/etc. for more than half the time, hardly do any arena duels, hardly do more than 5 3v3 arena per day, hardly finish fishing daily, at most harvest 2x a day, etc. then 45 set is more much straightforward.

i might sound terribly lazy, but that's a sustainable way to play a time waster like wartune. if i play 20 hours a day, i might get 50 set in 1 month, but might have to leave the game very soon because it consumes my life. i only play 5-120 minutes a day and don't get on every toon daily. i have only 63k (free toons) - 100k (casher) after 7 months of playing, but if i keep playing i might reach a higher BR bracket.

Comment

Working...
                        X