Tok vote!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
    Your also a stupid troll, if the players that tok are based on cant beat themselves than how can any lower level player beat them. Your invalid and stupid opinions aren't needed or wanted anywhere. Go troll a new games forums, I hear LoL has plenty to go around.
    Spend enough and you can beat the game.
    Don't be a whiner and crybaby.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Boo Hoo, other people has it easier than me, i want them to suffer like i did.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Either that, or make everyone get the same lousy rewards as me.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you can't beat it, get stronger. Instead of asking people to make things easier for you.
          i live off the easy things....lucky me

Ban the people that get naked for cheating.
          no good will come out of banning someone
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

i still find it funny that ppl say its a bug or something when ppl undress in tok nm but try ask ur self why is the br taken on 3:00 am and tok are taken on 5:00 am and reset at 7:00.

Comment

here's a sugestion of how to deal with the mount cards aka shadow souls. After a player gets the 800 and turns them in for the netherwing Dragon mount make an option for a upgraded version of the mount. You know like a lv2 version say for maybe 1600 - 2000 shadow souls. Kinda like the mounts you get from the normal section of the stables for the level of your stable. Meh anyway I know this doesn't solve any of the other concerns you have voiced but I and others I have talked to on my server like this idea of a upgraded version of the mount because as you said they become quit useless and anoying when you have several k of them takeing up room in your vault and at 1gp each their not worth selling.

Mr.B

P.S. Just a sugestion

Comment

Working...
              X