Tok vote!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok vote!!!!!!!

A Member that works for r2 told me to make this poll, the more votes the more they will look at it.

I have heard they will remove tok in the future, i have heard many rumors as to how I can get the items I need and I mean need not want. NONE of these rumors have proven to be true as of yet. You can ask whine whatever you like nothing has happened yet or even promised to us yet. I am a casher and a decent casher at that. I say things need changed so vote and lets get them changed.

1st on list is TOK biggest problem in the game for 99% of players.

REASONS

1. NM gives 70s stones there isn't a single 70s player that can beat all levels of TOK NM without having people naked and I mean no player in any server.
    2. TOK hard gives 70s loids there very few people that can beat hard with a full team of people in 70s legends. How can you give the items to make the 70s if having the 70s legends cant even beat it.
    3. Sylphs have made this even more true, in the newest patch even with one naked and a team all over 110k br we got destroyed by sylphs in one hit. thats 100k damage in one hit. Very few people can live that hit and definitely not 2 hits.

Here is my proposition for r2.

Either make tok easier for the rewards it gives to the legit servers that dont get naked help.

Ban the people that get naked for cheating.

Make the rewards different based on the players that are naked (IE if players get naked the rewards are cut down those days).

Match the rewards to level of difficulty if 70s legends cant finish hard than hard shouldn't give items to make 70s pieces they should give items that can refine
    70s legends or other items to help sylphs or another part of the game.

Mount shards should not be in any chest above normal.

I have had teams in 60s gear not beat normal so there should be a br barrier in place (Hey recommended br for this is 90k enter at own risk)

When all levels of tok give rewards for less than needed to enter it doesn't make any sense. Fix it or remove it.

I need insignia and cant get arena or gb much anymore so hope to get in tok chest and guess what i get mount shards in the hard box that i almost never get to do because there aren't enough players that can do it.

This is a rant slash vote lol. If you see an option you like post it in comments, if you have another option that isn't obviously a stupid option like just make nm super easy so everyone gets it than you can add it in as well. I am not saying make TOK super easy for everyone but the rewards need to match the difficulty of the task. NONE of them do and to get rewards that are literally useless is just upsetting. I promise that 99% of players doing tok hard have the stupid mount so stop giving us shards in the chests we really need the other items from. I have so many saved in case a new mount comes that i have to sell everything i get now to make sure i have the space. A new shard mount would make sense if you want to keep them in, but to have a reward that is absolutely useless doesnt make sense. 2 gold for beating a level on tok hard is a slap in the face to anyone that works their hardest to beat that one level.

Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
    A Member that works for r2 told me to make this poll, the more votes the more they will look at it.

I have heard they will remove tok in the future, i have heard many rumors as to how I can get the items I need and I mean need not want. NONE of these rumors have proven to be true as of yet. You can ask whine whatever you like nothing has happened yet or even promised to us yet. I am a casher and a decent casher at that. I say things need changed so vote and lets get them changed.

1st on list is TOK biggest problem in the game for 99% of players.

REASONS

1. NM gives 70s stones there isn't a single 70s player that can beat all levels of TOK NM without having people naked and I mean no player in any server.
    2. TOK hard gives 70s loids there very few people that can beat hard with a full team of people in 70s legends. How can you give the items to make the 70s if having the 70s legends cant even beat it.
    3. Sylphs have made this even more true, in the newest patch even with one naked and a team all over 110k br we got destroyed by sylphs in one hit. thats 100k damage in one hit. Very few people can live that hit and definitely not 2 hits.

Here is my proposition for r2.

Either make tok easier for the rewards it gives to the legit servers that dont get naked help.

Ban the people that get naked for cheating.

Make the rewards different based on the players that are naked (IE if players get naked the rewards are cut down those days).

Match the rewards to level of difficulty if 70s legends cant finish hard than hard shouldn't give items to make 70s pieces they should give items that can refine
    70s legends or other items to help sylphs or another part of the game.

Mount shards should not be in any chest above normal.

I have had teams in 60s gear not beat normal so there should be a br barrier in place (Hey recommended br for this is 90k enter at own risk)

When all levels of tok give rewards for less than needed to enter it doesn't make any sense. Fix it or remove it.

I need insignia and cant get arena or gb much anymore so hope to get in tok chest and guess what i get mount shards in the hard box that i almost never get to do because there aren't enough players that can do it.

This is a rant slash vote lol. If you see an option you like post it in comments, if you have another option that isn't obviously a stupid option like just make nm super easy so everyone gets it than you can add it in as well. I am not saying make TOK super easy for everyone but the rewards need to match the difficulty of the task. NONE of them do and to get rewards that are literally useless is just upsetting. I promise that 99% of players doing tok hard have the stupid mount so stop giving us shards in the chests we really need the other items from. I have so many saved in case a new mount comes that i have to sell everything i get now to make sure i have the space. A new shard mount would make sense if you want to keep them in, but to have a reward that is absolutely useless doesnt make sense. 2 gold for beating a level on tok hard is a slap in the face to anyone that works their hardest to beat that one level.
    My non-casher is level 74 114k br, I pass tok nm every day with my team, and they are all under level 80, don't feel like reading more after that since if one thing is wrong, I am sure many other things are aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      My non-casher is level 74 114k br, I pass tok nm every day with my team, and they are all under level 80, don't feel like reading more after that since if one thing is wrong, I am sure many other things are aswell.
      Define non-casher?

Comment

RIIIIIIIGHT! they can't even beat themselves @ 150-180k br. go hide

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
          Define non-casher?
          Haven't spent a penny on my non-casher character, only free balens button thing, did some surveys for the things I wanted.

But my casher just ruins tok nm, no challenge.
          Last edited by Filfiljuma; 04-05-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kukubaur View Post
            RIIIIIIIGHT! they can't even beat themselves @ 150-180k br. go hide
            On my cross-server, 2 of them strip, 2 take off skills and sylphs. Also I know many other people who complete tok nm every single day, how do you think a noob like ****** [110k br or something] does tok nm every day for past 1-3 months.

Comment

then you should read prev post again. you can beat them ONLY because they get naked. not becuase you have 110k br. Even if only one of them has his gear on you will not beat them. Read the post and see what is it about and don't make an opinion until you have read all of it.

Comment

On my cross-server, 2 of them strip, 2 take off skills and sylphs. Also I know many other people who complete tok nm every single day, how do you think a noob like ****** [110k br or something] does tok nm every day for past 1-3 months.
                If you could read you would know, I said that they get naked that is one cross server and no they cant beat themselves unless they get naked. My top 4 people all over 140k br can not beat tok nm and its even harder with new patch. If they get naked sure piece of cake but that is the case in one cross server its little kids like you that dont read who go on posts that are serious and make stupid comments that don't fit to the mass. That is one of multiple servers and the others don't get naked for us. I am 121k and hard is very hard most days so unless you have something intelligent and more informed to say shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by kukubaur View Post
                  then you should read prev post again. you can beat them ONLY because they get naked. not becuase you have 110k br. Even if only one of them has his gear on you will not beat them. Read the post and see what is it about and don't make an opinion until you have read all of it.
                  and if you could read, I said 2 of them keep their gear on, 1 takes off sylph and skills, other is fully geared still.

Also, My non casher is vsing my stripped casher character.

Also it's nightmare for a reason, its a nightmare to finish. Enjoy.

Also my top 4 people, 215k br, 189k br, 174k and 173k br.

Comment

If you can't beat it, get stronger. Instead of asking people to make things easier for you.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

and if you could read, I said 2 of them keep their gear on, 1 takes off sylph and skills, other is fully geared still.

Also, My non casher is vsing my stripped casher character.

Also it's nightmare for a reason, its a nightmare to finish. Enjoy.

Also my top 4 people, 215k br, 189k br, 174k and 173k br.
                      If its a nightmare to finish you wouldn't finish everyday idiot. This is a post for all cross servers not just your little cross server that cheats by the rules. One of my items says that if they are going to keep tok fair and the rewards the same **** they should ban the people getting naked as that is cheating to get better rewards against the terms of service.

Comment

They shouldn't ban anyone for playing within the rules.

What they should do is make the gear frozen at the time they take the top 4,8,12 to load the levels. Then nakies would automatically not appear in ToK.

They should also drop all the rewards down a tier so you get 60 stones when you need them, etc.

Comment

meh the way it is is fine with me

Comment

If a mod sees this guy, he should be banned from posting he trolls every post.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            If you can't beat it, get stronger. Instead of asking people to make things easier for you.
                            Your also a stupid troll, if the players that tok are based on cant beat themselves than how can any lower level player beat them. Your invalid and stupid opinions aren't needed or wanted anywhere. Go troll a new games forums, I hear LoL has plenty to go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
                              They shouldn't ban anyone for playing within the rules.

What they should do is make the gear frozen at the time they take the top 4,8,12 to load the levels. Then nakies would automatically not appear in ToK.

They should also drop all the rewards down a tier so you get 60 stones when you need them, etc.
                              I could agree with this, freezing would make sense to eliminate nakeds. It is against the terms of service to use exploits for your own benefit. They are doing this. I am not saying ban them because i would do it if i could as well, but if they are giving rewards that are unattainable to many players they need to fix their system.

Comment

Working...
                              X