• Show
Clear All

With 20v inspiration? 170-180k normal, sylph 240-320k xD mostly 270-280k

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hmm pretty good for level 20 inspiration lol.
      Guess gaia purple? ^^
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Only 4 star blue, almost 17k br greedy r2 dont give chance to gain mahra...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I am not here to argue - I just want to know ONE THING

Is what the original poster say "TRUE or FALSE"?

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Only 4 star blue, almost 17k br greedy r2 dont give chance to gain mahra...
            Aww, bad.
            You will get it soon :P, maybe they'll make another sylph event ( get xxx reward for purple sylph/xxx for orange ) if you already have a purple sylph ofc :P.

Originally posted by maxvain View Post
            I am not here to argue - I just want to know ONE THING

Is what the original poster say "TRUE or FALSE"?
            Yea. True.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

If i could have one, that will be gaia xD I count on next whip event...it will be holiday time^^ maybe they give some gift... XD If not i will just recharge one day but still hold on that move

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I also make each wb top 1 mage on my server , even if all 4 stronger then me are onlineso i'm fine...xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

So they allow speed reduction on World Boss? Not a bad idea. Knights can use Mire rune to do exactly the same thing as DF, although to date I still don't know where to get the Mire rune yet. I play all 3 classes and still prefer knight, however I have to admit, using both delphics on WB still can't make up for the casting speed barrier they impose on us. By using Advanced Recovery, my knight with 5k more PATK and about the same crit as my archer still gets 100k less gold & daru, although I normally get more on the knight if I shall handcraft the attack sequence.

I saw a Chinese video for a complete Spire run. The Spire bosses clearly take Deep Freeze. While in the US version I still see the _Immune to Speed Reduction_ buff on them. Just wondering if they have updated this in the US version yet?

Thanks.

Comment

If i could have one, that will be gaia xD I count on next whip event...it will be holiday time^^ maybe they give some gift... XD If not i will just recharge one day but still hold on that move
                    Hmm, I see, well gl with that

I also make each wb top 1 mage on my server , even if all 4 stronger then me are onlineso i'm fine...xD
                    Lol, weakers -.- .

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    So they allow speed reduction on World Boss? Not a bad idea. Knights can use Mire rune to do exactly the same thing as DF, although to date I still don't know where to get the Mire rune yet. I play all 3 classes and still prefer knight, however I have to admit, using both delphics on WB still can't make up for the casting speed barrier they impose on us. By using Advanced Recovery, my knight with 5k more PATK and about the same crit as my archer still gets 100k less gold & daru, although I normally get more on the knight if I shall handcraft the attack sequence.

I saw a Chinese video for a complete Spire run. The Spire bosses clearly take Deep Freeze. While in the US version I still see the _Immune to Speed Reduction_ buff on them. Just wondering if they have updated this in the US version yet?

Thanks.
                    Thats after beating the angel on level 20, 21-22-23-24 can take df.

Comment

Spire boss can be freeZed on stage 20+ or 21+ ... same like in cn

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Spire boss can be freeZed on stage 20+ or 21+ ... same like in cn
                        Stop posting @@ go to sleep lol ^^

Comment

No, i'm just that awsome^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Stop posting @@ go to sleep lol ^^
                            I cant want catch condor xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I cant want catch condor xD
                              Omg omg, I am doing spire then necro, so you'll get rid of me for like half hour lol.

Comment

We have done spire 2dayalmost stage 20 xD have fun in necro i go drink something^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X