World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    We have done spire 2dayalmost stage 20 xD have fun in necro i go drink something^^
    I am at 20 already.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Thats after beating the angel on level 20, 21-22-23-24 can take df.
      Thanks for the clarification. I didn't seem to see the green foot logo on the 1-20 bosses in the video, but it could have been covered by the site wartermark on the upper right corner. I play on young servers so no team has beat spire 20 yet.

Comment

I am at 20 already.
        What team u have?^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What team u have?^^
          What do we talk about here? Lol
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

What do we talk about here? Lol
            idk... We made last 3 pages xD just asking:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

thunder very slow skill to cast and unreliable 50% chance df effect plus rage hungry....on other hand archers are good for necro also(and everything 1 on 1 such as wb spire bosses) but as I saw video only knights beat lvl 30 necro boss

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                thunder very slow skill to cast and unreliable 50% chance df effect plus rage hungry....on other hand archers are good for necro also(and everything 1 on 1 such as wb spire bosses) but as I saw video only knights beat lvl 30 necro boss
                Thunderer is our main dmg maker on wb so we will just cast it like always and count on freezesometimes can be nice with more then 2x slow down^^ also df have cd so can be casted once per rund,maybe 2ce

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thunderer is our main dmg maker on wb so we will just cast it like always and count on freezesometimes can be nice with more then 2x slow down^^ also df have cd so can be casted once per rund,maybe 2ce
                  Shhh
                  Now archers will complain about mages because of thunderer's cd.
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                    Shhh
                    Now archers will complain about mages because of thunderer's cd.
                    The future version of Shadow Thrasher will have the same speed reduction chance as Thunderer, but Shadow Thrasher is weak IMHO. I would rather use the skill points to max DD & EDD.

Comment

idk... We made last 3 pages xD just asking:P
                      Lol, true xD just finished wb :P

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      The future version of Shadow Thrasher will have the same speed reduction chance as Thunderer, but Shadow Thrasher is weak IMHO. I would rather use the skill points to max DD & EDD.
                      Its a long way for that my friend, and we need tiamat's invasion for it. You need alot of things for it, you'll see if you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        Or you know, level to 80! Max everything!

Comment

im a knight and as a knight i rock in wb no DF all power , get your game up .. cheers to all my knight brothers and sisters
                          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

yea of course im using it also since its only high single dmg skill at mage just saying its not fast skill and df wont work always all else are aoe..on other hand Delphic ap df from archers are fast and df always 100%...makes them perfect for bosses of all kinds

Comment

actually if u an archer u would rather complain about boss been able to slowed down. as i get it u get to cast 2 skills now per boss hit ,after 1st round, and on one a dmg rune making a 3move turn. so what did change I do this without DF. unless we can cast 3 skills now per boss hit and with rune 4 ? i would say archers got nerfed now - no coment for other classes

Comment

From what someone posted, archer and knight dont have 10 rage per action from set...I want see new rotations w/o it xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X