Inventory Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Space

Just wondering if there's any future plan to adjust the price for opening new inventory rows according to the voucher-to-bound balen conversion ratio of 20 for 1?

Or possibly allow players to harvest bound balens from their tree of ancients daily?

With the price staying the same, newer players have to live with only 6 rows of inventory, and keep going to guild vault for space. Yet guild vault will also eventually fill up. Having to sell/recycle/synthesize/convert/etc. items for every drop pick up is annoying and distracting, and it slows down MP runs and wastes temporary buffs such as Warrior's Call and potions.

With the high price of inventory rows, not only free players are unable to open up new rows, many if not most cashers are also unwilling to pay for 3 pages of inventory.

I know this has been brought up in other threads. I'm just wondering if this could be an easy fix that can be done before the rest.

Thanks.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Just wondering if there's any future plan to adjust the price for opening new inventory rows according to the voucher-to-bound balen conversion ratio of 20 for 1?

Or possibly allow players to harvest bound balens from their tree of ancients daily?

With the price staying the same, newer players have to live with only 6 rows of inventory, and keep going to guild vault for space. Yet guild vault will also eventually fill up. Having to sell/recycle/synthesize/convert/etc. items for every drop pick up is annoying and distracting, and it slows down MP runs and wastes temporary buffs such as Warrior's Call and potions.

With the high price of inventory rows, not only free players are unable to open up new rows, many if not most cashers are also unwilling to pay for 3 pages of inventory.

I know this has been brought up in other threads. I'm just wondering if this could be an easy fix that can be done before the rest.

Thanks.
    They have no plan for it, in wartune china it is still the same, so I'm assuming it will stay that way, new players can always spend 20k balens on inventory space :P

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      They have no plan for it, in wartune china it is still the same, so I'm assuming it will stay that way, new players can always spend 20k balens on inventory space :P
      But Wartune China has the new version where everything commences earlier and the drop rates are much higher, they permit player trading for easy balens & easy items, and most item prices are lower. I believe they pay only 50 balens for a socketing rod, while here in the US it's 185 balens, but their bound balens drop rate is still higher than ours. Most free players can finish their 70 set after 6 months of playing if they run an MPD daily. Here in the US we are still living with the old version and high item prices, and there's no way for players to help each other except for MPD runs. Their newbies can inherit items from their seniors and save all the materials. That's what we don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        But Wartune China has the new version where everything commences earlier and the drop rates are much higher, they permit player trading for easy balens & easy items, and most item prices are lower. I believe they pay only 50 balens for a socketing rod, while here in the US it's 185 balens, but their bound balens drop rate is still higher than ours. Most free players can finish their 70 set after 6 months of playing if they run an MPD daily. Here in the US we are still living with the old version and high item prices, and there's no way for players to help each other except for MPD runs. Their newbies can inherit items from their seniors and save all the materials. That's what we don't have.
        and that may come in the future, but will be long time, its usually 3 months between patches.

Comment

Actually its way cheaper in Chinese game
          Name:MODOKâ„¢
          Class:Archer
          Server:Kabam s28(West)
          Guild:CritRime
          Level:Advanced 80
          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            and that may come in the future, but will be long time, its usually 3 months between patches.
            They probably won't allow player trading at all, at least not that I'm aware of. I believe the shop item prices are localized. It's up to the game publisher to set them. The new version will eventually come, but player trading and price adjustment aren't part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
              Actually its way cheaper in Chinese game
              I can't read Chinese so can't try it out on their servers. But judging from their videos & user experience, they got everything easier, and have easier access to almost everything for both free & paying players, while in here most venues are closed.

Comment

Well I guess i started the game from the very beginning when voucher was free and row space was cheap, and I saw that I may not really need inventory space at the moment, but will probably need it in the future and so decided to invest all my vouchers in inventory space which was easily acquired since I had many friends who recharged my tree daily. Well I guess I will say this, too bad for you newbies and good luck investing. Maybe r2 will lower their cost of inventory space, maybe not, but I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

use up your soul crystals and whips and save 15 spaces

Comment

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
                    Well I guess i started the game from the very beginning when voucher was free and row space was cheap, and I saw that I may not really need inventory space at the moment, but will probably need it in the future and so decided to invest all my vouchers in inventory space which was easily acquired since I had many friends who recharged my tree daily. Well I guess I will say this, too bad for you newbies and good luck investing. Maybe r2 will lower their cost of inventory space, maybe not, but I wish you the best of luck.
                    thnx. i started the game just before vouchers were gone, so we are an unhappy bunch. we didn't get many vouchers because our levels were low and we didn't stay in the game for long. we didn't get the bound balens from new account bonuses, map clearing, etc. because quite some of our maps were already cleared. i also used all vouchers on inventory rows, but so far still only 5 rows on page 2 on the lvl70 knight & barely able to run a full MP without having to free up space. worse for the lvl66 knight, archer & mage, because they only have 1 row on page 2 & not enough vault space for the insignias i saved up for 70 set. i can't buy the 70 epic shards for them yet, because i still haven't reached KC rank on those 3 toons. so on those 3 toons i only have 1 free box for most of the time & receive all blitzing items from the mail, & need to sell/synthsize/recycling/etc. stuff just to claim daily devotion rewards. i basically didn't run MPs on them until lvl60 because every drop pickup requires recycling, & now need to recycle after every key summon for the archer. i don't want to do 60 set for the mage, & definitely not for the knight. i guess i'm already very patient to stay this way for so many months.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                      use up your soul crystals and whips and save 15 spaces
                      i always HAVE TO use them up as soon as they came, so i missed all those events & didn't get the Hot Events rewards. but i can't use the insignias yet, because i haven't reached KC rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X