X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Thanks for the posting. Interestingly, a few things:
    - only mages get the 10 rage bonus from just the weapon, so the other 2 don't? or do they get the rage from the set bonus (which I don't seem to see from the description)?
    - a long while ago I heard 80 set does not require shards, just stones, or did they mean it does not require crystaloids, but still need shards & stones?
    - does this patch come with the new guild shop where you can buy lvl80 legendary stones?
    - does this patch come with the new guild battle where you get not only honor & insignias but also guild contributions for participating in GBs?

those are the few things that came to my mind. appreciate it if you provide the answers. thanks.
    About the rage bonus, seems like only mages will keep that, since I doubt knights/archers will get it from jewels / rings.
    They definetely meant about no crystaloids needed
    I heard yes, Not any Screenshot yet
    None info about that yet, but looks like not yet since this is the Part I of this patch
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

where is Rage bonus for knight????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! No rage, no game

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Well, i would guess these are as bugged as the unicorn card till further info is given ^^

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
          Well, i would guess these are as bugged as the unicorn card till further info is given ^^
          Thank you, finally some sensible person.

Comment

the rage bonus is really nice & the percentages are nicer than anything else. but not giving them for every class is ... speechless. i guess it's time for me to learn chinese & play on chinese servers.
            its actually kind of similar to wartune, not that difficult,

and thanks for the screenshots its nice to see it not in chinese for once
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Knight rage will be a problem. First we will start with no rage like pvp gear or be able to gain rage like pve gear. Only starting rage will come from clothing($$$$). our only rage builder is our weakest attack, which has a 5 sec cd its self, and all of our skills cost outrageous rage and have enormous cds. We also have no rage reducing passives or talents like mages or mulitiple hit rage builds like archers. I suspect puntcure will become useless because the cd will be over before the rage will even be available. We also have to consider the new high performance troops and advanced skill trees.

Comment

Or it's a mistake and everyone will get the same bonus?

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                  Knight rage will be a problem. First we will start with no rage like pvp gear or be able to gain rage like pve gear. Only starting rage will come from clothing($$$$). our only rage builder is our weakest attack, which has a 5 sec cd its self, and all of our skills cost outrageous rage and have enormous cds. We also have no rage reducing passives or talents like mages or mulitiple hit rage builds like archers. I suspect puntcure will become useless because the cd will be over before the rage will even be available. We also have to consider the new high performance troops and advanced skill trees.
                  So, you want to keep all the % bonuses and also the rage, while you have a good rage rain from passive, hmm

I'm interested in what Archers or mages would say about this. (Considering both classes without having the 80 gear)

Comment

I'm going to spam this thread until people understand that it's probably a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      I'm going to spam this thread until people understand that it's probably a bug.
                      or a glitch, knights and archers with 2% matk bonus is really weird

I'm not surprised, every patch comes with new glitches or bugs, you just gotta live with it

Comment

Both archers and mages skills dont cost nearly what knight skills do or have nearly the cds. Also I didnt say I would want both rage and passives. I just said it will be a problematic. Mages shouldnt have much to say about the rage issue considering they will be the most rage consistant class especially with their rage reducers. Archers maybe, but they can also aoe for massive rage as long as they crit, which could be problematic.

Comment

Seems like a very buggy release on S1 so far. Hopefully everything is fixed by Thursday for the release to the rest of us.

Comment

honestly now that i think about it i would rather give up the stat bonuses for the +10 rage. it makes whirlwind unspammable wich is a big disadvantage. i feel really bad fore the people that have a maxed 2nd wind talent. ulti slasher takes away 10 rage so all they can do is slasher and auto if they want rage for whirl
                            IGN- Sylph
                            Proficient City s165
                            Lvl 80
                            light casher
                            123k br
                            28k br purple 1 star gaia
                            crit/block build
                            guild:Majapahit
                            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Yeah the puncture talent will become useless and/or second wind will become very problematic. Too bad these are the only 2 good talents knights have next to iron wall. Its going to be very very different considering knights only major advantage was their rage building. Knights will go from the best rage builders to the worst rage builders.

Comment

I agree that this has to be a bug. If it's not, Knight just went crazy over-the-top OP at the high end.

Quick Comparison. Mage's get +1500 Damage total and +10 Rage / Action

Knights get +12% Attack, +8% Defense, +8% HP. On a player like KiliVally (R2-S61, 150k BR Knight) he would gain roughly 5,000 Patk, 2600 PDef, 1600 MDef and 14,000 HP. You're talking a 12,000 BR Boost! For a Class that already gains +10 Rage / Action as a passive, they need the rage gain from the set the least of all the classes. And those bonuses just keep scaling along with Evolved Pets, new 80 Set Stats & Enchants, Mount Stats, Soul Engraving Boosts, etc...

I'm glad I play a Knight as well as a Mage, cause if this turns out to be true, Zorich might be retired.

Comment

Working...
                                X