This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only wandering y STR accounts get MATK ON gear Oo bugged 100% =P

cos if u look china this guy got 10 rage bonus on his bow on lvl 80 pve gear so stop this for now...
    Last edited by R233787790; 04-05-2014, 09:56 PM.
    NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
    Archer Current br 226k

Comment

lol, the knight gears are like 4 lvl2 wings

Comment

wow knights bonus stat is awesome...but seems unbalanced compared to other 2 classes?

mage PvE set - similar to 70 set, just 500 more dmg dealt, not a big boost
        archer PvE set - 1500 dmg boost + a stat - lvl 2 wing....hmmm a bit weird, this stat just equal to a PvP set
        Kinght PvE set - totally not a PvE set as this is not designed mainly for PvE lol

conclusion: really need to adjust the stat, the following few points I think need to be kept:
        1) bonus 10 rage each turn - basic things for PvE set
        2) bonus dmg dealt (1000+) - no point we get a less dmg dealt than 70 set right?
        3) a few bonus stat like wing - optional, will be better if having it
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Ok I give up, enjoy your new bonus.

Comment

I've said those stats may be bugged ( 100% Sure ), there is not any jamesbacon,AA,senad reason to keep 2% matk for knights / archers.

Those must be temporary stats while they fix it in a future patch.

About rings / jewels, I think these are correct.

Those screenshots are the first ones taken and shared to public..
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
              im not complaining or whining in any sense but just pointing out facts:

knight only has 1 aoe, also has highest rage consumption,
              taking out the new troops will be more difficult and will mostly rely on single target atks such as edd(will also affect sylphs since most knights use gaia)
              slasher has a 5 second cd making it less effective than arrow strike and lightning bolt

the bonuses on the 80 set are very beneficial and will massively increase stats for knights but effectively using skills will be come very difficult
              Knight's 1 AoE only has a 7s CD w/ full talent, so it's an every-other-round use. Few Mages carry both RoF and Meteor because they need LB for Rage, Thunderer for high-damage and a combo of Resto / Sunto / BL to keep themselves up because of low HP and PDef.

A Knight can indefinitely do Slasher / Whirlwind, alternating rounds, provided they start with 25 Rage. A Mage silimarly can do that with a fully-talented Meteor (LB / Meteor). They can't do it w/ RoF because the 10s CD is too long to reliably get it off every other round.

The 12% Boost a Knight will get from the L80 set on PAtk will make their Whirlwind very damaging and they should take no more than 2 WWs to clear current troops, 3 to clear L70 troops.

Comment

I think the ring/jewel stats are correct as they match with what we've been expecting and were told about, and also fit in with the level 80 gear giving benefits per gear rather than per set.

Playing devils advocate though:

Looking at the posted stats (which I cannot fathom being intentional), it's pretty clear that knights get a massive br jump, but give up rage regen. If I were a knight, I'm not sure how I'd feel about losing the rage regen for the tremendous stat boost. Keeping in mind all the new ways to get higher stats coming in the next couple months, those %stat bonuses will continue to get outrageous returns.

Mages get the rage regen but then only get straight damage buff across the board, and honestly it's a rather pathetic boost compared to a %stat raise that continues to grow in value over time. If I were a mage, I'd be peeved to not get any %stats but I'd also be the only guy with rage regen so I'd accept it and don't think I'd be too pissy.

Archers (biased because I am one) get the short end of the stick entirely. 1500 damage flat (which is pretty meaningless by the time you can actually get the 80 set having done the grind for 70 set already) and the %stat buff. Sure, the %stat buff is good because it's always relevant and giving returns, but without the bonus rage/action archers fall flat on their face when fighting a mage. While fighting a knight, the same is true. Neither gets rage/action (though knights do get a passive 10/action compared to 0/action for archers, just gotta hope for crits which are far from predictable or guaranteed), so that's even, but knights get a whopping 9% more atk, 6% more defense, and 6% more hp for the exact same gear. That's an enormous differential in a fight that already favors knights due to inherently high pdef. So yeah, as an archer, I'm extremely disappointed in this.

/end devils advocate.

I find it strange that with the months that Proficient City had to localize the patch from Chinese version, the months of minimal new content, that they have churned out what appears to be a patch that is terribly rough around the edges. S1 is supposed to test the new patch once it's finalized and ready to go live. S1 getting it a week early is a low risk way to ensure that what worked on the private test servers also work live. There shouldn't be any problems on S1. That's the goal. Nothing and no one is perfect, and I understand that, but this patch has had some very obvious mistakes. It makes me wonder if they have any QA guys at all. The first thing I'd do if I was testing this content before release, is go over the notes of what we put in, then double check EVERY ITEM to make sure it's implemented properly. That's not being done and that's a tragedy, so simple yet ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  wow knights bonus stat is awesome...but seems unbalanced compared to other 2 classes?

mage PvE set - similar to 70 set, just 500 more dmg dealt, not a big boost
                  archer PvE set - 1500 dmg boost + a stat - lvl 2 wing....hmmm a bit weird, this stat just equal to a PvP set
                  Kinght PvE set - totally not a PvE set as this is not designed mainly for PvE lol

conclusion: really need to adjust the stat, the following few points I think need to be kept:
                  1) bonus 10 rage each turn - basic things for PvE set
                  2) bonus dmg dealt (1000+) - no point we get a less dmg dealt than 70 set right?
                  3) a few bonus stat like wing - optional, will be better if having it
                  When all is said and done, Mages will have a L80 PvE Set. What a lot of people aren't saying though is that Mages aren't going to be able to use the Rage Rune anymore when Advanced Class Skills come out. So think about that as well. They'll be dependent on that +10 per Action.

Knights will have a L80 PvP Set for all intents and purposes. If they're patient they'll bide their time and make a 2nd L70 Set for PvE use - and get the best of both worlds with a quick item swap to regen gear like back in the old days. Or, just get a Rage Rune leveled to 10.

Archers are going to be absolutely dependent on the Rage Rune for WB as well as PvE if they want to keep chaining Incend and DF.

Comment

what the **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                      I think the ring/jewel stats are correct as they match with what we've been expecting and were told about, and also fit in with the level 80 gear giving benefits per gear rather than per set.

Playing devils advocate though:

Looking at the posted stats (which I cannot fathom being intentional), it's pretty clear that knights get a massive br jump, but give up rage regen. If I were a knight, I'm not sure how I'd feel about losing the rage regen for the tremendous stat boost. Keeping in mind all the new ways to get higher stats coming in the next couple months, those %stat bonuses will continue to get outrageous returns.

Mages get the rage regen but then only get straight damage buff across the board, and honestly it's a rather pathetic boost compared to a %stat raise that continues to grow in value over time. If I were a mage, I'd be peeved to not get any %stats but I'd also be the only guy with rage regen so I'd accept it and don't think I'd be too pissy.

Archers (biased because I am one) get the short end of the stick entirely. 1500 damage flat (which is pretty meaningless by the time you can actually get the 80 set having done the grind for 70 set already) and the %stat buff. Sure, the %stat buff is good because it's always relevant and giving returns, but without the bonus rage/action archers fall flat on their face when fighting a mage. While fighting a knight, the same is true. Neither gets rage/action (though knights do get a passive 10/action compared to 0/action for archers, just gotta hope for crits which are far from predictable or guaranteed), so that's even, but knights get a whopping 9% more atk, 6% more defense, and 6% more hp for the exact same gear. That's an enormous differential in a fight that already favors knights due to inherently high pdef. So yeah, as an archer, I'm extremely disappointed in this.

/end devils advocate.

I find it strange that with the months that Proficient City had to localize the patch from Chinese version, the months of minimal new content, that they have churned out what appears to be a patch that is terribly rough around the edges. S1 is supposed to test the new patch once it's finalized and ready to go live. S1 getting it a week early is a low risk way to ensure that what worked on the private test servers also work live. There shouldn't be any problems on S1. That's the goal. Nothing and no one is perfect, and I understand that, but this patch has had some very obvious mistakes. It makes me wonder if they have any QA guys at all. The first thing I'd do if I was testing this content before release, is go over the notes of what we put in, then double check EVERY ITEM to make sure it's implemented properly. That's not being done and that's a tragedy, so simple yet ignored.
                      I wouldn't worry too much about the Rage issue for Knights. Rage Rune @ L6 alone is a +65 Rage Gain for Knights, even without the +10 on the set. So a Slasher / Rage tandem is +80 Rage. No fights go longer than 2-3 hits past 50% anyhow, so really, it's just forcing you to use Rage early instead of Brutality. And Knights also get the best Advanced Class Skills too.

If this turns out to be what the sets are going forward, I'm going to be playing my Knight a HELL of a lot more.

Comment

I would almost GUARANTEE that this is a bug that will be fixed. There is no way they will make knights that OP. Plus why would they change those things anyway. The weapon should give +10 rage for all classes along with all of the other bonuses that come with each piece. Also, wouldn't it make sense it may be a bug/glitch seeing that a knight is gonna get a MATK bonus??? .

Don't get your panties in a wad until it is released to the rest of the servers. If it is still like that once released. ...then b*tch about it, because I sure will. ...it will be so unbalanced if it is truely this way and will make a lot want to quit entirely...maybe even I...but my guess is this is a bug that will be fixed before it is released to all of us.

TommieJean
                        S98 - Mage
                        BR - 115634
                        Lvl 79

Comment

Originally posted by R27162503 View Post
                          I would almost GUARANTEE that this is a bug that will be fixed. There is no way they will make knights that OP. Plus why would they change those things anyway. The weapon should give +10 rage for all classes along with all of the other bonuses that come with each piece. Also, wouldn't it make sense it may be a bug/glitch seeing that a knight is gonna get a MATK bonus??? .

Don't get your panties in a wad until it is released to the rest of the servers. If it is still like that once released. ...then b*tch about it, because I sure will. ...it will be so unbalanced if it is truely this way and will make a lot want to quit entirely...maybe even I...but my guess is this is a bug that will be fixed before it is released to all of us.

TommieJean
                          S98 - Mage
                          BR - 115634
                          Lvl 79
                          There's nothing wrong in matk bonus, seriously.
                          I am really starting to wonder why people won't ask " why there is a matk % on wings? ". Stupid questions.
                          Just be happy with what you get, even if its confirmed, bug or whatever.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

It's a bug on the descriptions probably same reason they haven't even put out the shards yet. Report the bugs so they can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              There's nothing wrong in matk bonus, seriously.
                              I am really starting to wonder why people won't ask " why there is a matk % on wings? ". Stupid questions.
                              Just be happy with what you get, even if its confirmed, bug or whatever.
                              Right over your head there buddy. No question is a stupid question. The thing here is,...if this is how the 80 gear is really gonna be then knights will be super OP. I mean +12% patk, +8% HP, etc. etc. etc. , and then add the enlightenment to that, plus all the other bonuses...while archers and mages get shafted??? ...and no, I wont be happy "with what i get" if that is what i get. ...and I don't think anybody would be happy with this unless they are knights. like i said...there is no reason to believe that these stats are even true until it is released to the rest of the servers...that's all i'm saying...just wait for it to be "confirmed" is all. If this is how it will be, then nobody will "be happy with what they get" unless you're a knight.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                                Wings aren't class specific. It's a pretty safe bet that the knights weapon, which can only be worn by a knight, won't be using any magic attacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X