This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
    It is what we see in the blacksmith for the archer gear. However, no one has it yet so it is unconfirmed at that stage. I would wait before panicking as there are bugs are all over the patch!

As to prank and joke, we received multiple pm asking for informations from people lurking in S1, my pm box is flashing like crazy. I try to answer the best i can but sometime i receive a pm and get insulted because i don't answer immediately ... well excuse me if i'm in spire or just afk! lol
    We, in S1, have all received these type of pm during one patch or another and they have festered also the relations between lurkers and S1

As far as i know, misinformation posted in this forum are carried by people who takes for "100% confirmed" what they see on Chinese server or other publisher of wartune or by people who have asked one person in S1 in one of those intrusive pm and got into panic mode thinking they have a scoop.
    dont answer, those bast.ards are impatient and think they are god of this world. Stick ur middle finger at them and say ** off.
    I dont play on S1 and I am also curious about whats what but ill figure it out myself unless its something I really cant figure out by myself after trying to unlike those lazy douchebags pming u.

Comment

S1 is under the test period, those bonus are not the only bugs found in the lastest patch, I'm sure they are aware of it and probably will fix it soon, but I doubt the fixed version will be in the first release to all servers..
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Feel free to feed them all the wrong information
        that way as patch goes by lesser and lesser mor on will start server 1

and always lessen the amount of fail troll false information and panic that spreads around the forums

Comment

not bad at all "talking about archers mostly"

Server : S38x
          Class : Archer
          BR : 180k+
          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverineâ„¢ View Post
            Feel free to feed them all the wrong information
            that way as patch goes by lesser and lesser mor on will start server 1

and always lessen the amount of fail troll false information and panic that spreads around the forums
            First of ALL I'm not giving any wrong information, I already explained many times I've just re-posted those screenshots taken by someone else from S1. Its UP to the person to believe if its true or not, I am not trolling nor providing false information.

Main reason why I posted this here was to show others the 80 gear from last patch in S1, we should appreciate the info with solid proofs by the S1 players, since it's what the rest of us are getting after all.

I think I dont need to say anything about the stats again...

Rings / Jewels' bonus are correct.
            Other bonus are subject to change in future patches - fixes.

Comment

Nope I am saying u should feed them the wrong information
              and misled them

In time hope they will learn their lesson and stop bugging server 1
              especially those that pm u to scold u when u are doing something
              why spoon feed them when u urself are doing things
              give them the finger and all the wrong information

Comment

hemmmm...R2 want mage quit from game and make new char, change knight?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Wings aren't class specific. It's a pretty safe bet that the knights weapon, which can only be worn by a knight, won't be using any magic attacks.
                  hmm so u realy dont know about photoshop and if the pic is real then im 95% on it a bug or a typeo because of it will be giving to much to the warriors

Comment

Nice photoshop work. These bonuses is fake. GO on chinese server and see real bonuses...is like 40-50-60-70 sets, weapom give +10 rage per move and other 3 items give +500 damage each. Can see and here in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQTsCFSid4

Comment

Some people abuse of their stupidity potential, Go to S1 and check it yourself and understand that its bugged before you post something really dumb
                      Last edited by RicardoNeto; 04-06-2014, 06:41 AM.

Comment

love it so fune to se players go crazy i am knight i wil hate lose my 10 rage bonus so would not like that bug.

Comment

Well if it's not a bug or photo-shopped then archers have just been totally wiped out of the game.

No rage gain on 80 weapon = only gaining rage on a CRIT hit, as by equipping it archers would lose the +10 rage from 70 set.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                            love it so fune to se players go crazy i am knight i wil hate lose my 10 rage bonus so would not like that bug.
                            if you feel you are short of rage, sylph and show the opponent the difference in stats, lets see what they are going to do with the extra rage. If I were to meet a strong knight i will be like ' not in the face please!'

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              if you feel you are short of rage, sylph and show the opponent the difference in stats, lets see what they are going to do with the extra rage. If I were to meet a strong knight i will be like ' not in the face please!'
                              after guardian system is out, sylph attack won't be as effective as nowadays, so your character basic attack is also needed

and I rather give up some stats to get back the 10 rage each turn bonus, it really helps a lot
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

knights can do fine without the extra rage. the knight bonus would be really op. but i highly doubt its gonna stay like this ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X