Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh a mod needs to poke a gm to get them to poke the devs to get a solid answer on this issue kinda fast... its not good to keep everyone in the dark on what is clearly such a topical issue and could potentially result in a next decrease in players (i can see if these stats are indeed correct a lot of mage and archers will rage quit and the sudden drastic imbalance)

Comment

Now how do you feel mages and archer , enjoying moaning ? Oh Yeah ! you must moan coz earlier knights have moaned a lot. Any way it is confirmed by Proficient City that there are the final change to gears so stop dreaming its a bug. even Elite Player agree with that too so . Proficent city don't give a Xhit what you all say ,
      Play or Quit !
      Last edited by jamesbacmon; 04-06-2014, 12:59 AM. Reason: correction of decision of proficient city
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Now how do you feel mages and archer , enjoying moaning ? Oh Yeah ! you must moan coz earlier knights have moaned a lot. Any way it is confirmed by Proficient City that there are the final change to gears so stop dreaming its a bug. even Elite Player agree with that too so . Proficent city don't give a Xhit what you all say ,
        Play or Quit !
        Stupidity attack again

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          Play or Quit !
          can you give people a link proving this or you just talking out your arse?

Comment

actually this looks like a troll thread, someones photoshoped in the stats on the knight gear, the ordering of the bonus' is identical to the way and wording it appears on lvl 1 wings the intensity of the green wording if a lot stronger/brighter on the knights gear plus the centreing of the % is different to where it should be in alignment with the equipment rating damage delt ones and the top part of the physical attack you can kinda see a little crop line if you look hard enough from where hes taken it from wings and tryed to put it there. This added into how broken it is and that china have all weapons giving rage leads me to believe this is a hoax/troll post. I clap to you mr troller well done it fooled a lot of us

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
              i hate to admit this since im a knight, but this bonus really makes knights OP, mages 10 rage is ok but rage usually isnt a problem and archers 2k dmg is really bad
              haha not even 2k its only 1500 as the weapon doesn't have the +500 damage bonus however it does have stat % increases like the knight gear has. Still as a Archer I have this funny feeling I'm about to get bent over.... o well guess time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                actually this looks like a troll thread, someones photoshoped in the stats on the knight gear, the ordering of the bonus' is identical to the way and wording it appears on lvl 1 wings the intensity of the green wording if a lot stronger/brighter on the knights gear plus the centreing of the % is different to where it should be in alignment with the equipment rating damage delt ones and the top part of the physical attack you can kinda see a little crop line if you look hard enough from where hes taken it from wings and tryed to put it there. This added into how broken it is and that china have all weapons giving rage leads me to believe this is a hoax/troll post. I clap to you mr troller well done it fooled a lot of us

You mo-fing wish, those are the stats and I am in s1. I don't like them just as much as most and im a mage, the % bonus seems much better than the 10 rage.

Comment

Good call and hope your right seeing as it sure doesn't make any sense as is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    Knight's 1 AoE only has a 7s CD w/ full talent, so it's an every-other-round use. Few Mages carry both RoF and Meteor because they need LB for Rage, Thunderer for high-damage and a combo of Resto / Sunto / BL to keep themselves up because of low HP and PDef.

A Knight can indefinitely do Slasher / Whirlwind, alternating rounds, provided they start with 25 Rage. A Mage silimarly can do that with a fully-talented Meteor (LB / Meteor). They can't do it w/ RoF because the 10s CD is too long to reliably get it off every other round.

The 12% Boost a Knight will get from the L80 set on PAtk will make their Whirlwind very damaging and they should take no more than 2 WWs to clear current troops, 3 to clear L70 troops.
                    And what about Archers they have a couple of AOE's but they have a base 45 second CD unless you reduce via talents

Comment

Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
                      You mo-fing wish, those are the stats and I am in s1. I don't like them just as much as most and im a mage, the % bonus seems much better than the 10 rage.
                      you said your a mage, how can you know for 100% certainty yourself that those are the knight and archer ones if you cant see them in your own personal blacksmith sythesis your relying on the words of people who are those classes in your server and in all honesty i wouldnt be surprised if your whole server agreed to try and troll people like this since your always going on about low lvl alts of people coming in and lagging your server so you decided to prank them one day as a joke

Comment

you said your a mage, how can you know for 100% certainty yourself that those are the knight and archer ones if you cant see them in your own personal blacksmith sythesis your relying on the words of people who are those classes in your server and in all honesty i wouldnt be surprised if your whole server agreed to try and troll people like this since your always going on about low lvl alts of people coming in and lagging your server so you decided to prank them one day as a joke
                        ohh the theory of conspiracy, this gets interesting. Where is the popcorn?

you people are so curious, just wait for a few days and see for yourself. You waited so long for the lvl 80 set to appear, and you cant wait for a few more days?

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                          As frankly, at this point, you're likely to be faced with hostility and misinformation.
                          you guys arent denying you'd give people the wrong info

Comment

It is what we see in the blacksmith for the archer gear. However, no one has it yet so it is unconfirmed at that stage. I would wait before panicking as there are bugs are all over the patch!

As to prank and joke, we received multiple pm asking for informations from people lurking in S1, my pm box is flashing like crazy. I try to answer the best i can but sometime i receive a pm and get insulted because i don't answer immediately ... well excuse me if i'm in spire or just afk! lol
                            We, in S1, have all received these type of pm during one patch or another and they have festered also the relations between lurkers and S1

As far as i know, misinformation posted in this forum are carried by people who takes for "100% confirmed" what they see on Chinese server or other publisher of wartune or by people who have asked one person in S1 in one of those intrusive pm and got into panic mode thinking they have a scoop.
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                              NOOB, it is "10 rage" bonus for each of your action. if you don't know how important it is, try PVP gears in gb, mp, bg NOW!
                              first foremost, knight CAN NOT kick off "brutal + whirlwind" at beginning except you have 40 initial rage.
                              furthermore, knight's gain from WB will reduce for sure.

Lol ive read your posts, and i think youll find you are the noob dude.

Comment

MAGES R going to sucked

Comment

Working...
                                X