Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if this is true time to retire after completing 70s leg set. [Ceteris paribus]
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• ok, good luck in the real world
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Now how do you feel mages and archer , enjoying moaning ? Oh Yeah ! you must moan coz earlier knights have moaned a lot. Any way it is confirmed by Proficient City that there are the final change to gears so stop dreaming its a bug. even Elite Player agree with that too so . Proficent city don't give a Xhit what you all say ,
        Play or Quit !
        LMAO, it is a bug, ...I confirmed it with a Magister on S1. wow bro...just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27162503 View Post
          LMAO, it is a bug, ...I confirmed it with a Magister on S1. wow bro...just wow.
          James being a loud mouth troll

Comment

• so many.. many.. damn bugs. can i please get some good info for once..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
              if this is true time to retire after completing 70s leg set. [Ceteris paribus]
              retire but then stay tuned ,, thats what i call real retirement lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                retire but then stay tuned ,, thats what i call real retirement lol
                lol i see that :P
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                  James being a loud mouth troll
                  Pretty sure it's just plain stupidity...

Comment

• haha I know right

Comment

• ROFFLMAO!!! this thread kept hope for hopless guys and made many others whine like hell hahahah

Comment

• bonuses are same now for all classes. 10 rage for weapon. 500 damage for each of armor, brooch and hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          Now how do you feel mages and archer , enjoying moaning ? Oh Yeah ! you must moan coz earlier knights have moaned a lot. Any way it is confirmed by Proficient City that there are the final change to gears so stop dreaming its a bug. even Elite Player agree with that too so . Proficent city don't give a Xhit what you all say ,
                          Play or Quit !
                          lol doh, do u really believe you can get a stats worth lvl 6+ wings just out of efforts? the only thing you can say is that is how the things looks like, a knight with op stats, but thats it...

Another thing, avoid spreading useless and false accusation about elite players because you have no idea what you are talking about...r2 make events (cash events btw) according to their stats and need, one of the reason sc event no longer exists is they already maxed the sc engravning....but they dont get to decide or agree about anything so,

Comment

• Closed at OP's request.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X