Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r2/7road what the holy **** is this with 80 gear ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!
    lmao at the flashback.

Comment

Die monster! You don't belong in this world!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        negativity here .... and pls remember to always stay on topic no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
          negativity here .... and pls remember to always stay on topic no matter what
          Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Comment

It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
              ummmm you do know that both knights and archers lose the +10 rage with 80 set. Whats the point of those increased stats if we dont have enough rage to perform them
              This ^ also if archers dont get any rage gain then wheres the increase crit stat on the armor?? Missing crits for rage will be a killer. As theres also MATK stat on the armor for knight and archer..id say these stats we seeing are false.

Comment

Deleted.......
                Last edited by Kingryan; 04-06-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
                  It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
                  I missed those... I want to play that again.

Comment

I wish I knew what I was missing....

Someone clue me in?

Comment

I wonder why are ppl whining so much about what is most likely a bug. So far there has not been a single gear that is different from the chinese servers so why should the lv 80 set be any different? I'm pretty sure its a bug and that it'll be resolve sooner or later. Besides its not like anyone can get it instantly. The 200 legend stones per piece don't drop from the sky at a click. Even if you spam NM lv 80 dungeon + vip chest and 6m donation to guild shop (which I heard the stone is not yet available for sale) you only get maximum of 19 stones (14 for now. More if you get lucky in mystery chest and card draw.) a day. At least 15 days to gather the stones and 2k crypt tokens for the shards. It will take around 120 days for full set, so there's about 4 mths for them to resolve this issue. No need to get so impatient and moan about it for now...
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

But as a slow leveler at 64, maxing talents before I level up I NEEEEEEEEED the 80 set to be what I'm expecting naoooo!

Comment

its not gonna change , proficient city approved it and you know how powerful is proficient city. so don't moan, play or quit.
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            its not gonna change , proficient city approved it and you know how powerful is proficient city. so don't moan, play or quit.
                            im not joining the bandwagon, but i must ask you something: how long you gonna keep embarrassing yourself, even when you didnt realized that you keep making fool out of yourself.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              im not joining the bandwagon, but i must ask you something: how long you gonna keep embarrassing yourself, even when you didnt realized that you keep making fool out of yourself.

now am confused some say its a bug and some say its coming for real whats this **** can any one confirm this from server one

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                                now am confused some say its a bug and some say its coming for real whats this **** can any one confirm this from server one
                                Jamesbaccon and some ppl source is Elite Club , so u can guess how ****** they are

Comment

Working...
                                X