Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2/7road what the holy **** is this with 80 gear ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2/7road what the holy **** is this with 80 gear ?

mages only getting 10 bonus rage while archers and knights get many more stats ?

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
    mages only getting 10 bonus rage while archers and knights get many more stats ?
    I don't understand, are you crying about mages? or crying about archers & knights?

Comment

i m a mage
      knight on every equipment getting best stats while archer on bow gets stats but mage only get 10 bonus rage

why the **** is that ?

why the **** is that ?
      why knights are given those stats ?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-06-2014, 12:50 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

First when I saw the pictures I said too, but then I remembered " Hey, its on S1, the server where patches come first and are ALL BUGGED ". Can't believe nothing on what players type on forum about patch until it comes for other servers or till it solves the issues.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

first when i saw the pictures i said too, but then i remembered " hey, its on s1, the server where patches come first and are all bugged ". Can't believe nothing on what players type on forum about patch until it comes for other servers or till it solves the issues.

exaccttlllyyyy
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

i m a mage
            knight on every equipment getting best stats while archer on bow gets stats but mage only get 10 bonus rage
            Well as I understand it, mages are not built to be the "strongest" class out there, we are backup, healing tools, some are beast damage dealers, some are beast healers, but in my opinion knight and archer are the warrior class we are the witches that do magic and stuff, not meant to be warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
              Well as I understand it, mages are not built to be the "strongest" class out there, we are backup, healing tools, some are beast damage dealers, some are beast healers, but in my opinion knight and archer are the warrior class we are the witches that do magic and stuff, not meant to be warriors.
              then what will u do in BG ?

Comment

then what will u do in BG ?
                Oh, I'll continue to dominate on my archer

But my mage will uhm well I don't need bg on my mage LOL

Comment

so im guessing the "real" 80 gears will give % boost, 2000 bonus dmg, and +10 rage 0_o
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                    so im guessing the "real" 80 gears will give % boost, 2000 bonus dmg, and +10 rage 0_o
                    Also it will sparkle.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

ummmm you do know that both knights and archers lose the +10 rage with 80 set. Whats the point of those increased stats if we dont have enough rage to perform them

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                        agree with this ,, sooner or later when we recive the chinese patch gets complete ,, u will realise mages are just tools needed for places

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          agree with this ,, sooner or later when we recive the chinese patch gets complete ,, u will realise mages are just tools needed for places
                          Yeah man, it's not like mages can do any damage anyway. That 400% damage to all enemies is such weak garbage, psh. Down with sucky mages!

-_-;

Comment

Whats a mage?
                            OH PLUMS

Comment

Originally posted by SugaryPlums View Post
                              What is a mage?
                              A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X