Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

r2/7road what the holy **** is this with 80 gear ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    Jamesbaccon and some ppl source is Elite Club , so u can guess how ****** they are
    Huh? Get out before I'm forced to embarrass you.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Go! Bite him, show no mercy.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        pls dont tell me u gonna show me those crappy chats logs of EC like AA did

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
          Jamesbaccon and some ppl source is Elite Club , so u can guess how ****** they are
          I think Elite Club is getting dumber and dumber everyday. Nerfing events, giving false informations, changing informations like they change underwear. I really hope they close that ****.

Comment

This is just a typical description error, like S1 have in their "discount for VIP" market. No reason to get all fired up about it until the patch comes out for all the servers. Don't you think it's a little suspicious that the stats on knight gear is the same as for (lvl 2) wings?

Seeing as how bad descriptions have been in the past (and present), I think we'll have to wait until the first knight make their actual lvl. 80 gear. Until then, I'll consider this an error.
            Mage Calira on US East
            Lvl: 80
            BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
              This is just a typical description error, like S1 have in their "discount for VIP" market. No reason to get all fired up about it until the patch comes out for all the servers. Don't you think it's a little suspicious that the stats on knight gear is the same as for (lvl 2) wings?

Seeing as how bad descriptions have been in the past (and present), I think we'll have to wait until the first knight make their actual lvl. 80 gear. Until then, I'll consider this an error.
              I'm pretty sure its an error as well. Given R2's past track record in typo mistakes (I'm sure after 1yr 7mths, I can probably find some error somewhere that existed 1yr 7mths ago and still not corrected), this is something we'll have to wait n see...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

U crying about mage? try to fight a guy who heals himself more then fight. And on top of that have crit, all mounts and Hades to back him up....

All classes have pros and cons, stop bytching about or crying.....

Instead, why dont u open an thread about the balen price, which is exorbitant?

Comment

Originally posted by doido75 View Post
                  u crying about mage? Try to fight a guy who heals himself more then fight. And on top of that have crit, all mounts and hades to back him up....

All classes have pros and cons, stop bytching about or crying.....

Instead, why dont u open an thread about the balen price, which is exorbitant?
                  there is a skill of hadez which is like chaos rune lasting for three turns instead of one so chaos rune out and mage are no doubt the op class if u dont understand that ,, then i doubt mage is your style of wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                    now am confused some say its a bug and some say its coming for real whats this **** can any one confirm this from server one
                    Well, i think you can confirm it yourself now. It goes without saying that we now know who's keep flapping his mouth without thinking.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X