Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Please Reduce the Experience from 70-80 I beg you .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    trolls will be trolls .... you know exactly what he means ... its called a typo you dork.

a dork is a whales pe.nis

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    where do i get these so called "liods"
    trolls will be trolls .... you know exactly what he means ... its called a typo you dork.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Put in your time and reach level 80 yourself. By the time I get the exp books, all my talents will be levelled anyways. Guess you should have though about that before camping, huh? You could be camping on level 80, but no, you chose to stay low. I'm getting the level 80 pieces before you anyways, whether you're level 80 or not....unless you spend a few balens. Next time, think before you decide to camp. I chose to get stunned for months on end while reaching level 80 and to get stunned until I reached HS 99. Now I don't get stunned and I'm level 80. Don't cry because you want to be level 80 too. I didn't sit at 74, why did you? So, quit crying and do your time!

Leave a comment:

• QueenAmadala
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Won't quote anyone, but, if some teams have lower BR, they can still run Normal Nirvana for legendary stones. I know a lot of good players who could run Nightmare Nirvana that haven't reach level 80. Not everyone is a heavy casher, so, we had to slow down to get our honor title and win in arena to earn some insignias and PVP points.
    Not really all that true, I have run both and for normal you need atleast base 110k i would say to complete and nm you need 130k+ to complete. That doesn't leave all that many people that will have teams to do either run. I finished nm and i promise you that unless you have a great team you wont finish. Normal you need really good team but doesn't have to be great. As i said 110 min is my best guess as i am 135 potted and we have trouble on nm. I am the lowest br in the party.

I also skipped most pvp points weekly and still haven't legend all my 70s gear because insignia is to hard to get. Better solution would be letting those people buy the stones to help them but do not let them level faster for camping. Only campers and cashers can do either form of nirvana and most campers need to be cashers as well, since i don't know anyone over 110k that hasn't spent anything on the game.
    Last edited by QueenAmadala; 04-07-2014, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• QueenAmadala
    replied
    Reducing xp needed for bad kids that camp is not a solution they should even consider. Campers camp because they are bad, i went 1-80 with few talents at all leveled, i made level 80 2days after we got the patch. I haven't played all that long and rushing is a price i paid to be able to run 80s when they came out. They should not let the kids who rely on camping to do good get even more advantage by letting them level for free xp that us who rush would have wasted. The only way i could agree with this is that if all the extra xp i spent on leveling went back to me for talents. That is the only way your whining and camping should be rewarded so that i gain back some of the camping advantages you all get in pvp. R2 didn't say you had to stay there you chose to do it, therefore suffer and be behind like i was while rushing. Sucks more for you when i pass you up and get better cause i did it the painful but smarter way.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Hmm...what about for players with maxed talents already? How is getting exp books gonna benefit us xD.

Also to whoever suggested reducing exp required to allow a larger population of lv 80 players for dungeon parties, just because there is more lvl 80 ppl doesn't = more ppl able to do dungeon. The new batch of lv 80 players could all be weaklings who cannot clear the dungeons. Reducing exp definitely isn't a solution for that.
    For the players that have maxed everything to do with exp, you're on your own. This is just another change that doesn't personally impact such a player.

Your'e right, the new batch of L80's could all be weaklings, or there could be some solid players that preferred to hang at 74 for one reason or another, but would be a solid contribution to a Nirvana nm run. It's really a server by server issue. As Esky said though, running Nirvana normal is something that quite a few more players would then be able to do. I'm not seeing a real reason to not reduce the exp requirement. Sure, I see reasons to lower it. I can also see it not being lowered and just staying the same as it's been all this time, it's not like we've been given patch notes saying such a change is coming. However, I see several reasons not to raise the exp requirement, though I don't think that's relevant at all.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Won't quote anyone, but, if some teams have lower BR, they can still run Normal Nirvana for legendary stones. I know a lot of good players who could run Nightmare Nirvana that haven't reach level 80. Not everyone is a heavy casher, so, we had to slow down to get our honor title and win in arena to earn some insignias and PVP points.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    So by your theory, anyone you can't stun can call you a noob? Well then, hi noob =P (I'd like to see how you can stun me with your lv 100 HS...oh wait...its capped at lv 99 so no...you can't stun me ever..)

be careful his battle rating is over 9000

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturm80 View Post
    yo dont call me noob i can still stun u lol
    So by your theory, anyone you can't stun can call you a noob? Well then, hi noob =P (I'd like to see how you can stun me with your lv 100 HS...oh wait...its capped at lv 99 so no...you can't stun me ever..)

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    To your first question, both are! xD
    Congratulations on bringing to light an entertaining little tidbit about human psychology: black and white thinking. By saying one thing and not addressing the other at all, it implies that one is completely different from the other, additionally that there are no other options. Reality is that there can be many options, and that simply addressing one of them doesn't directly say anything about the other, though it's easy to give the appearance of opposites (as I did).

I actually haven't camped to work on talents or rushed to 80. I've only been playing about 6 months, and the only camping I did was to get LD at 64, and I don't regret it. Nor do I condemn anyone for skipping honor rankings entirely. I, however, haven't whined about either. I've merely spoken about your points, casting you in a negative light u̶n̶ intentionally.
    Hmm...what about for players with maxed talents already? How is getting exp books gonna benefit us xD.

Also to whoever suggested reducing exp required to allow a larger population of lv 80 players for dungeon parties, just because there is more lvl 80 ppl doesn't = more ppl able to do dungeon. The new batch of lv 80 players could all be weaklings who cannot clear the dungeons. Reducing exp definitely isn't a solution for that. Making the lower lv dungeons drop the required mats for synthing leg 70 equipment at a higher rate will be a better solution than reducing exp.

In fact, making the random stats of the equipment synthesis less random and having higher chances to have stats at higher lvl and beneficial for the respective class would also be a better solution than reducing exp. Only benefit reducing exp gives is allowing one to reach the lvl with the max cap allowed for talents faster...it doesn't really solve anything since of the various talents,only the one reducing dmg is the most useful talent in PVE. The rest are pretty much useless. No one is going to kill a boss with WW or delphic hell thunder or delphic death star. I'd like to see any vid that shows the whole party spam that to kill the boss...maybe for mages, survival X is useful since it helps to heal more with restore n keeps the party alive. Ultimately, I'm of the opinion that reducing exp requirements isn't a good idea at all...

Leave a comment:

• lovetokillyou
    replied
    im lvl 77 atm and this is taking FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to lvl up at this rate ESO will be out for the PS4 before i hit lvl 80 lol

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Am I greedy and selfish or players who want to catch up with me so easily and quickly are greedy and selfish?

Also, I'm not lvl. 80 yet

Answering to your post: nobody told you to "camp" and work on talents. You accuse me of whining, while doing exactly the same stating that lvl. 80's get higher exp and other bonuses. Why didn't you hit lvl. 80 then?
    To your first question, both are! xD
    Congratulations on bringing to light an entertaining little tidbit about human psychology: black and white thinking. By saying one thing and not addressing the other at all, it implies that one is completely different from the other, additionally that there are no other options. Reality is that there can be many options, and that simply addressing one of them doesn't directly say anything about the other, though it's easy to give the appearance of opposites (as I did).

I actually haven't camped to work on talents or rushed to 80. I've only been playing about 6 months, and the only camping I did was to get LD at 64, and I don't regret it. Nor do I condemn anyone for skipping honor rankings entirely. I, however, haven't whined about either. I've merely spoken about your points, casting you in a negative light u̶n̶ intentionally.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    The true meaning behind your post comes out. You feel slighted due to a belief that are you entitled to something (in this case, higher level advantages as outlined over enemies). That entitlement is misguided, as you aren't owed an advantage over other players that opted to work on talents instead of levels. So this breaks down in two ways:

1) You spent time and maybe money focusing on leveling up for those advantages instead of increasing your talents, for those advantages. Now, if exp reduction occurs (and you get full compensation in exp books for overflow exp), the lower level players can go up to 80 quicker, and for free. However, you would need to spend gold to level up dozens of levels of talents all at once, almost instantly. If you ask me, given that level 80 players get more exp from 'stuff', the level 80 guys that have gotten more exp overall benefit the most because not only did/do they have the level advantage that they capitalized on for longer, but they also get a very rapid explosion in talent levels virtually overnight. Getting more exp for a longer period of time, allowing for a greater amount of exp books when exp is reduced, leading to a massive boon in talent levels overnight. Not only are you not satisfied, you're whining! How greedy can you possibly be?!?

2) You don't want other players to be level 80. It's already been established that there's a net gain in exp from the choice of leveling to 80 instead of working on talents, so you're already coming out ahead. That's not good enough though, because you aren't concerned about PVE content, that requires teams of high strength players. No, you don't want your comrades to be strong so that YOU and they may benefit from better performances in spire, group arena, guild battles, upcoming stuff like tiamat invasion etc. No, to you it's only about crushing other players in PVP, which is just a small part of the game when you look at it. Thus, you are ok giving up advancement of both your character and your friends in the majority of the game content (pve) so that you can stomp other players in the minority of the game content (pvp).

Through the logical steps above, it's easily determined that you are greedy, self-entitled, and happy to sacrifice the betterment of not only your toon but everyone else's for your own personal sense of self-gratification by destroying other players.

Have you considered scheduling an appointment with a therapist to talk about these issues? =/
    Am I greedy and selfish or players who want to catch up with me so easily and quickly are greedy and selfish?

Also, I'm not lvl. 80 yet

Answering to your post: nobody told you to "camp" and work on talents. You accuse me of whining, while doing exactly the same stating that lvl. 80's get higher exp and other bonuses. Why didn't you hit lvl. 80 then?
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 04-06-2014, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Actually this runs contrary to R2's economic 'thinking' because the higher your level (and therefore stuff you unlock), the more you pay for this game because everything is getting more expensive and harder to farm. Of course there are players who have spent fortunes when we didn't even have Lv 70 gear but they certainly won't slow down in the hunt for Lv 80.

Otherwise I agree with Kyhara, he is in for the long run and now got a headstart over campers. Good for him. To everyone else, man and level up.

Leave a comment:

• GondorLives
    replied
    bump

I agree that exp for leveling from 74-80 should be reduced to allow newer players a small prayer to ever compete will veterans and autobots.

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    u saw the tree but u did not see the forest

like u say there is only a few that can clear nitemare nirvana
    and if u decrease the amount of exp nided
    those players will be instantly able to do it
    and cry for help to help them complete nitemare nirvana
    OR QUIT guild

then u got another new set of problems that is even worse that decreasing exp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X