Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Please Reduce the Experience from 70-80 I beg you .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U camped on 74v to long...now pay
    This lol, i finished my 70 set at lv 79 and that was by maxing talents for lv 74.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Please please r2 i beg you give everything to me for nothing. cuz i dont want to work for anything and want to be as strong as people who play for 18 months and spend lots more than me. isnt fair that they are stronger than me. just give me 80 set fully enchanted and i will be happy. Oh and orange pets too, give them to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        where do i get these so called "liods"
        Gotta be new mats .

Comment

why lower the exp we whit max talent and lvl 80 dont get any thing from it or do we get all the xp back in gold and daru that you guys safe? whit camp way to long i camp to long befor go 70 and start on 70 legendary and pay for it so you has to pay for you mistakes to.

Comment

Everybody is in the same predicament when using Exp. Either level up or level HS/Talents.

It's always been the same for everybody and it should stay that way.

Making it easier to level to 80 = penalizing those already at Lv80. Just for that reason alone, I would have to say that I would not like to see an Exp reduction.

Comment

your fault level up like everyone else

Comment

2 months ,, lol just be patient then u will get there just try to do other stuff that might interest u

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  Everybody is in the same predicament when using Exp. Either level up or level HS/Talents.

It's always been the same for everybody and it should stay that way.

Making it easier to level to 80 = penalizing those already at Lv80. Just for that reason alone, I would have to say that I would not like to see an Exp reduction.
                  Penalizing? No. You should be getting the exp back in special exp books. You leveled up to 80 to get an advantage over others (more exp from stuff like bounties, and toa. higher level troops, academy, etc). An exp reduction to go 70 to 80 doesn't penalize those that went to 80 already, it simply makes it easier for others to also get up to 80. The argument you're making is the exact same one someone can make for soul engraving. Players that played for months and months to eek out a few levels of soul engraving back before 1.6 can just as easily argue that it's not fair others can get sc so easily not because they had to work so hard for it back in the day. It's a weak argument that holds no water given the context of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    Penalizing? No. You should be getting the exp back in special exp books. You leveled up to 80 to get an advantage over others (more exp from stuff like bounties, and toa. higher level troops, academy, etc). An exp reduction to go 70 to 80 doesn't penalize those that went to 80 already, it simply makes it easier for others to also get up to 80. The argument you're making is the exact same one someone can make for soul engraving. Players that played for months and months to eek out a few levels of soul engraving back before 1.6 can just as easily argue that it's not fair others can get sc so easily not because they had to work so hard for it back in the day. It's a weak argument that holds no water given the context of the game.
                    These are 2 different situations. Many players decided to level up to 80, but they didn't work on talents. They were/are being stunned by even levels 75, but as they're done with levels, they can finally upgrade their talents.
                    What you want, is to keep your high talent level and get a huge advantage over those 80 level players.
                    We've all come the same way, we all have the same conditions. Changing them would be simply unfair.

An example you gave isn't the best. They increased the gain of soul crystals, but also those high SE level players have their sc gain increased. Going this way, they should increase exp gain, not reduce the amount needed for certain levels. That's a collosal difference.

Comment

yo dont call me noob i can still stun u lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        Changing them would be simply unfair.

An example you gave isn't the best. They increased the gain of soul crystals, but also those high SE level players have their sc gain increased. Going this way, they should increase exp gain, not reduce the amount needed for certain levels. That's a colossal difference.
                        The true meaning behind your post comes out. You feel slighted due to a belief that are you entitled to something (in this case, higher level advantages as outlined over enemies). That entitlement is misguided, as you aren't owed an advantage over other players that opted to work on talents instead of levels. So this breaks down in two ways:

1) You spent time and maybe money focusing on leveling up for those advantages instead of increasing your talents, for those advantages. Now, if exp reduction occurs (and you get full compensation in exp books for overflow exp), the lower level players can go up to 80 quicker, and for free. However, you would need to spend gold to level up dozens of levels of talents all at once, almost instantly. If you ask me, given that level 80 players get more exp from 'stuff', the level 80 guys that have gotten more exp overall benefit the most because not only did/do they have the level advantage that they capitalized on for longer, but they also get a very rapid explosion in talent levels virtually overnight. Getting more exp for a longer period of time, allowing for a greater amount of exp books when exp is reduced, leading to a massive boon in talent levels overnight. Not only are you not satisfied, you're whining! How greedy can you possibly be?!?

2) You don't want other players to be level 80. It's already been established that there's a net gain in exp from the choice of leveling to 80 instead of working on talents, so you're already coming out ahead. That's not good enough though, because you aren't concerned about PVE content, that requires teams of high strength players. No, you don't want your comrades to be strong so that YOU and they may benefit from better performances in spire, group arena, guild battles, upcoming stuff like tiamat invasion etc. No, to you it's only about crushing other players in PVP, which is just a small part of the game when you look at it. Thus, you are ok giving up advancement of both your character and your friends in the majority of the game content (pve) so that you can stomp other players in the minority of the game content (pvp).

Through the logical steps above, it's easily determined that you are greedy, self-entitled, and happy to sacrifice the betterment of not only your toon but everyone else's for your own personal sense of self-gratification by destroying other players.

Have you considered scheduling an appointment with a therapist to talk about these issues? =/

Comment

The main reason why China reduced the exp. needed and why I think R2/WT.com should do it is because, what's the point of releasing new level 80 MP if almost no one can do it because it take so much time to level up to level 80. On my server, I see exactly 40 players that are level 80. From all those 40 players, maybe 20 have the BR to do Nightmare Nirvana. I don't know why people are so angry, it will only give you more people do to this MP with. About those that are already level 80, if they do like China (sorry if thinking that what China got will probably be here, don't want to do some disinformation like some other guy said) they will send orange exp. book with the difference between what you had and what you need now. You will be able to use those books to work on your talents. So, yes, I really hope they bring that exp. reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            The main reason why China reduced the exp. needed and why I think R2/WT.com should do it is because, what's the point of releasing new level 80 MP if almost no one can do it because it take so much time to level up to level 80. On my server, I see exactly 40 players that are level 80. From all those 40 players, maybe 20 have the BR to do Nightmare Nirvana. I don't know why people are so angry, it will only give you more people do to this MP with. About those that are already level 80, if they do like China (sorry if thinking that what China got will probably be here, don't want to do some disinformation like some other guy said) they will send orange exp. book with the difference between what you had and what you need now. You will be able to use those books to work on your talents. So, yes, I really hope they bring that exp. reduction.
                            This +1, voice of reason. Hopefully enough folks can level fast enough to make sure servers stay alive.

R2/Procity understand it wrong, they think leveling fast is the problem ppl cant do the run,
                            when infact the 135k BR noobs (check Nirvana NM thread) who failed has skipped lower
                            dungeons or never learned/understand proper way to run.

Making less exp means no one has to skip anything ever.
                            Last edited by laba-laba; 04-06-2014, 02:21 PM.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

u saw the tree but u did not see the forest

like u say there is only a few that can clear nitemare nirvana
                              and if u decrease the amount of exp nided
                              those players will be instantly able to do it
                              and cry for help to help them complete nitemare nirvana
                              OR QUIT guild

then u got another new set of problems that is even worse that decreasing exp

Comment

bump

I agree that exp for leveling from 74-80 should be reduced to allow newer players a small prayer to ever compete will veterans and autobots.

Comment

Working...
                                X