Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Please Reduce the Experience from 70-80 I beg you .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not with you in this case , will be not fair to players at lvl80 now they work hard to reach lvl80 and u want be lvl80 cuz they open mp 80 !!! , just keep rise your lvl like we do its need a time but in the end u will be able to do lvl80 mp
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

For those who bought 100% and 200% EXP scrolls to level fast to hit level 80 and maxed talents, their balens should be refunded.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        thats what u are .... glad you know the definition.

but if that where toe case i would be drowned

which i clearly am not
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

*** ppl they didnt even give us the patch yet and whining started about max level ? Enjoy every ASPECT OF THIS FREAKING GAME ... what will happen if u finish ur 80 2 months or 6 months after ? wow u wanna get everything first , but thats not how life or GAMES work ... work hard for it and btw for ppl who camped leave with the consequences of ur decisions and be happy with them ... dont blame r2 or anyone we all knew that close to april we will have this patch so DEAL WITH IT !! and get the best out of what u got .

Server : S38x
          Class : Archer
          BR : 180k+
          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Last edited by Stormsiren; 04-07-2014, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              For those who bought 100% and 200% EXP scrolls to level fast to hit level 80 and maxed talents, their balens should be refunded.

On the chinese servers you got orange xp books after the conversion if you were already lvl 80.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                On the chinese servers you got orange xp books after the conversion if you were already lvl 80.
                they also dont cut 1 patch to 10 parts

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                  they also dont cut 1 patch to 10 parts

how would you know?

were you in chinese servers when they did their patches?

exactly
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post

Hmm...what about for players with maxed talents already? How is getting exp books gonna benefit us xD.

Also to whoever suggested reducing exp required to allow a larger population of lv 80 players for dungeon parties, just because there is more lvl 80 ppl doesn't = more ppl able to do dungeon. The new batch of lv 80 players could all be weaklings who cannot clear the dungeons. Reducing exp definitely isn't a solution for that. Making the lower lv dungeons drop the required mats for synthing leg 70 equipment at a higher rate will be a better solution than reducing exp.

In fact, making the random stats of the equipment synthesis less random and having higher chances to have stats at higher lvl and beneficial for the respective class would also be a better solution than reducing exp. Only benefit reducing exp gives is allowing one to reach the lvl with the max cap allowed for talents faster...it doesn't really solve anything since of the various talents,only the one reducing dmg is the most useful talent in PVE. The rest are pretty much useless. No one is going to kill a boss with WW or delphic hell thunder or delphic death star. I'd like to see any vid that shows the whole party spam that to kill the boss...maybe for mages, survival X is useful since it helps to heal more with restore n keeps the party alive. Ultimately, I'm of the opinion that reducing exp requirements isn't a good idea at all...
                    Exp books = gold which would be a very good amount and you can use it for lvl 80 gear enchantments or astrals.

Our server is pretty much dead and R2 isn't interested in merging servers. There are only few mages and knights who are lvl 80 and we lost pretty much all high level archers. There are some strong archers (with full 70 set) but they are very far from lvl 80 at least a month or two based on current exp levels which is why we need lowering exp. I am not so sure how many of them will stick around for two more months. Your point about lvl 80 weakling cannot do lvl 80 dungeon is true but why would they do lvl 80 dungeon when they know they will fail which is just waste of attempt. They will fall back to lower dungeon to get their complete 70 legendary set.

I think most of servers have good number of people who are strong enough for 80 dungeons and got lvl 70 set (thanks to tok nm stripping) but very far from lvl 80 even if they haven't camped at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      how would you know?

were you in chinese servers when they did their patches?

exactly
                      Why are you so surprised? Anyone can sign up for an account.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                        Exp books = gold which would be a very good amount and you can use it for lvl 80 gear enchantments or astrals.

Our server is pretty much dead and R2 isn't interested in merging servers. There are only few mages and knights who are lvl 80 and we lost pretty much all high level archers. There are some strong archers (with full 70 set) but they are very far from lvl 80 at least a month or two based on current exp levels which is why we need lowering exp. I am not so sure how many of them will stick around for two more months. Your point about lvl 80 weakling cannot do lvl 80 dungeon is true but why would they do lvl 80 dungeon when they know they will fail which is just waste of attempt. They will fall back to lower dungeon to get their complete 70 legendary set.

I think most of servers have good number of people who are strong enough for 80 dungeons and got lvl 70 set (thanks to tok nm stripping) but very far from lvl 80 even if they haven't camped at any level.
                        Well..I'm not in a rush to save gold. I already have a 2nd leg 70 set to use for lv 80 synthesis. Won't need to bother with saving 30 pages of wb gold and 3 pages of exp books just to enchant one piece to +36. Only delay is in collecting the legend stones for me. Plus they'd have to either create a lv 4 or 5 exp book to handle the massive amount of exp to be reimbursed to players who already maxed everything exp related...especially if we just assume lv 79 -> lv 80 reduced from 781m to 400 - 500m (or even if its a 10% reduction to 703m) that's 200+m (or 71.8m) and 1 slot can only hold 999 item (almost 5m exp only). So for lv 79 to 80 alone they'd need to fill 40+ slots (or 15+slots) in our inventory. What about every single lv from 70 - 79? I wouldn't want to have to sell everything and be at beyond limit of warehouse for months to collect enough stones and synth pieces to use up all that extra gold or choosing to sell every other thing in my bag n vault (scrolls, pots, luck stones, clothings, gems, insignia, crypt tokens, whips, soul crystals, fate stones, spire chests, etc.) and hold only exp books...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Seems like they created some god lvl exp book on chinese version. But I wouldn't hold my breath incase of r2/PC.

Comment

Working...
                          X