Player Appreciation Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Appreciation Request

English is not my native language so sorry for any typo's and grammar errors in advanced. I was advised to post my idea on forum so here it goes. I suggest that the players have for lack of a better word a player appreciation reward, before you roll your eyes read on. This would be kind of like a Hall of Fame event but rather then BR it would consist of Balens or Currency spent. Certainly this will get the free players mad but the aim of this would not be to get anyone mad. This would give incentive for people to spend. The event that I suggest would add the total a individual has spent over a years time. Depending on how much a player has spent would determine what the person would get as a reward. Example would be the following.

Balens Purchased
    (1- 9,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Good luck Charms

(10k -49,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Fashion Core + Good luck Charms

(50k - 99,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Special Clothing (Helmet) + Fashion Core

(100K - 149,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Special Clothing (Weapon + Helmet) + Fashion Core

(250K - 499,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Special Clothing (Weapon + Helmet + Armor) + Fashion Core

(500K - 999,999) Reward:Gold Bonus + Special Clothing (Wings) + Fashion Core

(1000K +) Reward: Special Mount + Special Title + Special Clothing + Gold Bonus + Fashion Cores

Of course there will be a lot of negative comments by the free players, again I am not trying to start any forum drama. As with any game of this sort you need both free players and pay players for the game to exist. This suggestion I believe will perhaps bring more spending into game. I for one have spent over 30,000 USD just on this account. But in time my spending has slowed down. There is no longer any incentive to continue to spend, Please for the players that spend on the game can you please provide feedback on this idea. Also idea's on rewards? I just kind of named random things for reward.

Some of the publishers are too greedy.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

A limited promotion would work as well, like buy 30k balens, get 5k bonus, or 10k, or a little bit of balens free.
      We gain balens, they gain money, nothing wrong in making it happen.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

30000usd? all i can say is wow. i bought a college education with 30000usd. you bought pixels, all i can say is wow. wow.

Comment

How about Player Depreciation event? Where they give you 50% less of what you purchase, and everything costs 5x more than usual including gold for items. Sounds like a great idea to me

Comment

Yes I purchased pixel's with the money. I enjoy the game. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy for some health issues. I am pretty much restricted to my bed most hours. There is not much to do but play games, watch tv or read nooks. The money that was used on game was not used solely on my account. I have purchased dozen's of game cards and hosted a ton of event's so those less fortunate could get wings/mounts etc. I know of a few other guild masters that do the same thing with buying game cards from playspan and throw little contests for their guild members. Hell even winning a 10$ card for balens is worth more then the events that R2 throws for their clients that's for sure. As for the event I think it would be a good gesture for those that consistently spend money on the game.

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            30000usd? all i can say is wow. i bought a college education with 30000usd. you bought pixels, all i can say is wow. wow.

Comment

i can say i'm the queen of engand, that doesn't make it true

Comment

dumbest idea i have ever read

Comment

Originally posted by DMcClellan0302 View Post
                  Yes I purchased pixel's with the money. I enjoy the game. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy for some health issues. I am pretty much restricted to my bed most hours. There is not much to do but play games, watch tv or read nooks. The money that was used on game was not used solely on my account. I have purchased dozen's of game cards and hosted a ton of event's so those less fortunate could get wings/mounts etc. I know of a few other guild masters that do the same thing with buying game cards from playspan and throw little contests for their guild members. Hell even winning a 10$ card for balens is worth more then the events that R2 throws for their clients that's for sure. As for the event I think it would be a good gesture for those that consistently spend money on the game.
                  All that and you have no idea how to use an apostrophe. You should have bought the college instead. Why would r2 give you anything? You have already proven that you will spend money regardless.

Comment

Working...
                  X