Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circuit Quest to fight the crazy lady...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest to fight the crazy lady...

If the cq lady is gonna be such a pain in the butt, I want a cq to fight her. She deserves a little retaliation.

agree go go go!! i give u +1

Comment

Does people nowadays never heard the phrase "Don't shoot the messenger" anymore? It's useless to blame the NPC, blame the guys who coded the quests instead.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Does people nowadays never heard the phrase "Don't shoot the messenger" anymore? It's useless to blame the NPC, blame the guys who coded the quests instead.
        i heard that phrase but then why lol why?? am too tired of damn circuit already telling me to spend crypt tokens is killed me dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
          i heard that phrase but then why lol why?? am too tired of damn circuit already telling me to spend crypt tokens is killed me dude
          So, will fighting Asima would stop all of those stupid quests? Or you just seeking a temporary satisfaction but not resolving the problems?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            So, will fighting Asima would stop all of those stupid quests? Or you just seeking a temporary satisfaction but not resolving the problems?
            wacking asima as a quest would help though but i dont care anymore about cq i stopped it already months ago

Comment

Working...
            X