X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power corrupts.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Presidents abuse their power (Bill Clinton).
    Rich people abuse their wealth.
    GMs abuse their powers to ban/mute people.
    Forum moderators abuse their ability to perform certain functions -- there must be a certain reason why people signed up to be moderators. They are usually the power hungry sort.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Power corrupts.
      Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Presidents abuse their power (Bill Clinton).
      Rich people abuse their wealth.
      GMs abuse their powers to ban/mute people.
      Forum moderators abuse their ability to perform certain functions -- there must be a certain reason why people signed up to be moderators. They are usually the power hungry sort.
      *squints eyes*
      I guess, then, that you're a secret mod/gm?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
        *squints eyes*
        I guess, then, that you're a secret mod/gm?
        Shhhhhhhhhhh
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

first i couldnt change my name there was no name change i was only lvl21 on s1 . second how would you like a G M to change your mane to a rats name ? third i have all the rights to be upset when he refuses to change it to a normal name . instead of of what he did . as a G M , he changed my name to humiliate me... that gives him the right ? even if i dont get my account back i will cancel my credit card and get my money back . i live in the states and im sure r2 wont be happy . as a lot of people dont know the money you spend on this game r2 whatever server goes to china .........
          Last edited by SirKILi; 04-06-2014, 06:22 PM.
          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Okay, so after asking about this... You were asked for 3 choices, you refused to comply. The GM picked a name for you, at your insistence, that while is the name of a rat, was not meant as an offense to you- it was just the first random name that they thought of.

Please be aware that the name you choose for your character must comply with the ToS. You were given the chance to choose a new name of your own, and you refused to cooperate.

Now, you can send in a ticket and provide 3 choices of names you would rather be known as, apologize for being rude and ask if they would change your name again.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and ♥ the G MS wont make you a G M , so why you trying to get on me ? if i had an inappropriate name why was i a loud to make it ? lets say you are ♥ and i was a G M made your name an ♥ name im sure you would flip a top
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-06-2014, 06:34 PM.
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Just because a name can be created, does not mean you are allowed to use it. Even if that particular word was filtered in the name creation screen, you obviously went out of your way to avoid any such filter with an intentional alternative spelling.

If you need further assistance in this matter, please direct it in a ticket.

This thread is now closed.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X