Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylph skill reorder new patch. Can anyone from S1 confirm we can use new shop skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph skill reorder new patch. Can anyone from S1 confirm we can use new shop skills?

I read that learned sylph skills in the new patch can be moved about and the order changed.

Does this mean that we will be able to remove any one existing sylph skill to replace it with a different one bought from the shop?

If anyone knows the answer your response would be appreciated - Howie

No no no no no no no no
    OH PLUMS

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
      I read that learned sylph skills in the new patch can be moved about and the order changed.

Does this mean that we will be able to remove any one existing sylph skill to replace it with a different one bought from the shop?

If anyone knows the answer your response would be appreciated - Howie
      Still unsure as i haven't bought any skill since the patch but here is what i see

You can't "remove" any skill. What you can do is to move the active skills from 1 slot to another and even put them in not occupied active spot. As for adding one active skill without paying an extra slot ? ... i do not know.

For the passive skills, i'm pretty sure you still need to buy an extra slot as this hasn't changed
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

The only reordering or changing of skills I'm aware of is when you evolve your sylph, and at that moment you can swap skills around. However, that's on Chinese and we may not even get that.

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
          Still unsure as i haven't bought any skill since the patch but here is what i see

You can't "remove" any skill. What you can do is to move the active skills from 1 slot to another and even put them in not occupied active spot. As for adding one active skill without paying an extra slot ? ... i do not know.

For the passive skills, i'm pretty sure you still need to buy an extra slot as this hasn't changed
          I guess that means anyone with max slots filled, both passive and active, cant buy another shop skill and use it! I was hoping that moving skills around would mean if a shop skill was bought, that it could be used to replace a skill in one active or passive slot, but apparently not in this patch sadly.

Comment

Working...
          X