Oceanic Servers Rollback sanity checks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanic Servers Rollback sanity checks

This is in reference to the emergency maintenance: rollback is from 5:25AM to 00:00AM GMT-8. Alternatives are listed as "yes, event reset happened" or "no, reset did not happen".

Tree reset: 0:00AM
    * Are trees at maximum charge harvestable? (yes or no)
    * Are tree charging attempts available on trees not at maximum charge? (yes or no)

Sylph arena reset: ~0:15AM.
    * check for sylph arena rewards (present or absent)
    * check for sylph arena attempts (10 or 0)

Event reset: 5:00AM
    * check for stamina (100 vs. 0)
    * check for usability of altar of ennnoblement: 60 vs. 0 stamina available
    * check for circuit quests: 0 vs. non-zero.
    * I won't be able to test mpd attempts: I normally do mine late (between tree reset and event reset). Likewise for Spire and Tower of Kings.

The event reset checklist was incomplete.
    * Check for Forgotten Catacombs attempts: 1 or 0
    * Check for Jewel hunt attempts: 20 or 0
    * Check for fishing attempts: 20 or 0

I also won't be able to check for amethyst mines attempts; they were late this time (between tree reset and event reset).

Comment

Really couldn't care, started a character on a newer oceanic server, level 29 already now its level 1 never playing this **** game again

Comment

Level 29 takes soooo long, bawwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
          That's no joke dude! Took me all day to get to 31 on my first toon my first day (more like half a day tbh).

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
            Yeah and 200,000 balens doesn't take too long, but they rolled back my balens and no refund.

I called my credit card company and already filed dispute against this charge and am most likely getting my money back.

Comment

I'd at least have waited for the servers to come back up: I suspect the unusual duration of this maintenance is precisely because of the need to conserve balens and VIP, but not items.

Comment

Originally posted by R26171187 View Post
                Yeah and 200,000 balens doesn't take too long, but they rolled back my balens and no refund.

I called my credit card company and already filed dispute against this charge and am most likely getting my money back.
                200k balens, hahaha.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

who has 2 grand to drop on a game that doesn't pay you back? you'd be better off buying lottery tickets. even at 200:1 you'd get something other than a pretend ice bear

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                    who has 2 grand to drop on a game that doesn't pay you back? you'd be better off buying lottery tickets. even at 200:1 you'd get something other than a pretend ice bear
                    I enjoy the game, I pay money for what I enjoy, go spend your money and get nothing, not even virtual items, just a piece of paper saying your a loser.

Also @ Condor recharge event for new server, wanted the rewards, lost rewards and balens so uhm yeah.

Comment

well you must cr8 ticket for your 200k ballens lost,
                      -West Coast S115

Comment

I enjoy the game, I pay money for what I enjoy, go spend your money and get nothing, not even virtual items, just a piece of paper saying your a loser.

Also @ Condor recharge event for new server, wanted the rewards, lost rewards and balens so uhm yeah.
                        Pretty sure if you show them proof of the transaction they would give you your rewards. If not, then sorry you lost out big time :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Pretty sure if you show them proof of the transaction they would give you your rewards. If not, then sorry you lost out big time :/
                          Sent 3 tickets, I don't care if they're busy, I spend 2,000$ on a game, I expect to get a response somewhat quickly, been waiting 3 hours, sent screenshot of transaction, the transaction shows on my account as payment complete aswell, I will just backcharge my payment if no answer pretty soon, as its the time to get ahead on a server. and I'm losing out on that time.

Comment

You don't have to justify your spending to anyone, you earn the money, spend it how you see fit, you're not required to respond to the self-appointed balen police on what they find acceptable levels of spending.

Enjoy whatever you decide to spend YOUR money on.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. You charged 2k usd and then the rollback is happening. Have the servers come back up so you can see if you actually lost stuff? It's an 8-10 hour maintenance for a roll-back. Roll backs normally take what, an hour maybe? What do you think they're doing with the other 8ish hours? Only they can tell you, but panicing and back-charging before you have all the info is quite the hasty reaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X