Oceanic Servers Rollback sanity checks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. You charged 2k usd and then the rollback is happening. Have the servers come back up so you can see if you actually lost stuff? It's an 8-10 hour maintenance for a roll-back. Roll backs normally take what, an hour maybe? What do you think they're doing with the other 8ish hours? Only they can tell you, but panicing and back-charging before you have all the info is quite the hasty reaction.
    Well I'm assuming that it won't be there as I recharged within the period of time the glitch happened, and they have not said they will give anyone what they got from that period of time back, they just said a compensation will happen, and when its R2 never trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      I'm not sure I understand. You charged 2k usd and then the rollback is happening. Have the servers come back up so you can see if you actually lost stuff? It's an 8-10 hour maintenance for a roll-back. Roll backs normally take what, an hour maybe? What do you think they're doing with the other 8ish hours? Only they can tell you, but panicing and back-charging before you have all the info is quite the hasty reaction.
      Sorry, if this happened to me I'd be doing a chargeback quicker than they could blink. Realistically it will take months and hundreds of tickets for the support staff to correct this issue, he will be told to clear cache and cookies and try again, then buy a new computer etc. not worth the hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
        Sorry, if this happened to me I'd be doing a chargeback quicker than they could blink. Realistically it will take months and hundreds of tickets for the support staff to correct this issue, he will be told to clear cache and cookies and try again, then buy a new computer etc. not worth the hassle.
        so true , if he is new , is better to do a chargeback and get banned , than wait 1 month to get back his balens worth 2k usd .

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
          so true , if he is new , is better to do a chargeback and get banned , than wait 1 month to get back his balens worth 2k usd .
          My account on R2 isn't new, have other characters, but the new server that I'm most likely going to lose the 200,000 balens on is a new character.

They won't ban me as I haven't spent the balens, and never got to really see them, didn't even get time to redeem the rewards so it'll just make my character wipe, its level 15 with nothing but from the campaign etc.

I called my credit card and they are processing the claim and will receive my money back within 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by R26171187 View Post
            My account on R2 isn't new, have other characters, but the new server that I'm most likely going to lose the 200,000 balens on is a new character.

They won't ban me as I haven't spent the balens, and never got to really see them, didn't even get time to redeem the rewards so it'll just make my character wipe, its level 15 with nothing but from the campaign etc.

I called my credit card and they are processing the claim and will receive my money back within 24 hours.
            Chargeback almost allways will lead to bann

Comment

you put it on Credit?

That will take you months, if not a year, to pay that back lmao.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                you put it on Credit?

That will take you months, if not a year, to pay that back lmao.
                I've done backcharges before, takes 24-48 hours at the max, maybe your company just sucks , or maybe you just simply don't send them enough proof to refund it.

Also backcharges rarely ever lead to ban unless you've spent on items that can't be sold, R2 goes on your account and sells the items you bought with the balens, and if you haven't spent any then they just remove the balens from your account and if you never got the balens or bought any items then they just make sure the balens don't make it through to your account.

Comment

I've done backcharges before, takes 24-48 hours at the max, maybe your company just sucks , or maybe you just simply don't send them enough proof to refund it.

Also backcharges rarely ever lead to ban unless you've spent on items that can't be sold, R2 goes on your account and sells the items you bought with the balens, and if you haven't spent any then they just remove the balens from your account and if you never got the balens or bought any items then they just make sure the balens don't make it through to your account.
                  Why are you quoting me?
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

R2 servers up, Kabam servers down at 12:29AM U.S. Central.

Xaichazarai and Roskaizan report: tree reset good, event reset good, sylph arena reset fail: 10 sylph arena attempts available, but the daily and weekly prizes are gone. +1 for the Void.

Comment

Sent 3 tickets, I don't care if they're busy, I spend 2,000$ on a game, I expect to get a response somewhat quickly, been waiting 3 hours, sent screenshot of transaction, the transaction shows on my account as payment complete aswell, I will just backcharge my payment if no answer pretty soon, as its the time to get ahead on a server. and I'm losing out on that time.
                      Until your server is up to see if you have the balens on it still, they really cant answer it, can you confirm that they are missing yet? Also, if you give your ticket numbers I can pass them to billing for you if you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X