Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2014-04-07 a las 09.13.10.png
Views:	1
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	1748295

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    lol gota I'm smokes xDDD and zeref that can easily be made with some program cos when she got emperor clothes was after janruary 100k event + she even told me she spent the 100k balens on making the cloth to lvl 9 ._.

cos she wanted to feel special and unique xDDDD
    You are mixing everything XD
    I did said that I loved my lvl 9 clothes cause it's make me feel unique, so you are right on that one. But I did got my cloth way before the 100k recharge event with the cloudcaller. But what I told you is that I kinda had used all the balens few weeks later (that's was used to keep upgrading my sylph after using all those Mahra. That's why my Iris is now purple with 4 stars on it)

Also...I'm not a "she" D:

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    I am not sure if gartergirl or 1 of those guys that quitted from s1 havoc has full lvl clothings and wings before they quit.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
    Nyte-Owl it's me GotAProblem, on your server ;P Congrats on the accomplishment bro #08
    lol gota I'm smokes xDDD and zeref that can easily be made with some program cos when she got emperor clothes was after janruary 100k event + she even told me she spent the 100k balens on making the cloth to lvl 9 ._.

cos she wanted to feel special and unique xDDDD

Leave a comment:

• Bzzzzzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    The Emperor's new clothes?
    lol lol lol

Leave a comment:

• R231057362
    replied
    Nyte-Owl it's me GotAProblem, on your server ;P Congrats on the accomplishment bro #08

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....735#post678735 post 36...im sure this was not max 3 months ago...

Leave a comment:

• YayoiKun
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    that's total lie ._. you got lvl 9 cloth after january recharge 100k balens event, when u got the cloudcaller :P i remember it quite good and i think that's at max 3 months ago xDDD

P.D: Why need to lie luna?:S its not bad if you were the second one to get it xD we all will clap you for yar money e.e
    3 months ago we didnt have vouchers anymore

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
    R2 west coast server's arent connected to PC west coast servers in x-server .. So, poor OP probably had no idea LOL.

edit: pls no grammaire teaching here. I know there are mistakes.
    * grammar

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80287[/ATTACH]

There...but it's an old pic, took like in october (you can see it there http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....735#post678735)

also...I didn't remembered that my BR was so bad back then XD
    that's total lie ._. you got lvl 9 cloth after january recharge 100k balens event, when u got the cloudcaller :P i remember it quite good and i think that's at max 3 months ago xDDD

P.D: Why need to lie luna?:S its not bad if you were the second one to get it xD we all will clap you for yar money e.e
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 04-07-2014, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Ah yeah? Well I'm pretty sure I'm the first in the west coast server to get a first piece of that lvl 9 cloth though. I got the cloth lvl 9 like 6-7 months ago (ain't planing to get the weapon, helm or even the wings at lvl 9 though)
    i told u in bg that he already had it before you xD the armour emperor clothes he just had left helmet and weapon xD

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    when is any mage on euro server gonna hit lvl 8 stables coz am tired of knights and archers hitting record

we have DANTE who only have lvl 9 cloth damn

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    That's nice.

Show us some pics.
    haha owned! guess you weren't expecting them to produce receipts.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80287[/ATTACH]

There...but it's an old pic, took like in october (you can see it there http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....735#post678735)

Yeah, I guess the OP didn't think about you.. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    That's nice.

Show us some pics.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	My knight.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	783.7 KB
ID:	1685209

Leave a comment:

Working...
X