Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll For Exp Cut off , as patch in in 2 days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll For Exp Cut off , as patch in in 2 days.

Don't about you all but for me i need the dam exp cut off. and R2 plz update while updating it in the coming patch. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
    Yes, Absolutely I need it so badly.
    50.00%
    No, I am already level 80 .
    50.00%
    Mage
    127K BR
    High Commander

"The Last option is not to dryad, better pot up like a Devil "

Why isn't there an option "I am already lvl 80 but would like to see others benefit from lowering exp" ? This poll comes off as all level 80s are selfish. I refuse to vote

Comment

i still find it hard to belive that they want if cut when i need 25days from 79-80. and we had enof time to get to 80 before patch for i knew about it 3 month before

Comment

level up like everybody else

Comment

80v players will get compensation when they cut exp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And what about players who are not lvl. 80, but don't want the exp reduction?

Comment

As if making the poll here helps?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

neither does trolling :P

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  neither does trolling :P
                  Lol he does have a point

Comment

Moot point, as most trolling is not done to help iirc...

Comment

im not lvl 80 but I still don't think its good idea to cut xp. And I wager once u are lvl 80 u wont want newer players to have it either. just my opinion since no option for non lvl 80 choice to say no.

Comment

Second this. And I remember there is another post about increasing xp

Originally posted by xToadx View Post
                        im not lvl 80 but I still don't think its good idea to cut xp. And I wager once u are lvl 80 u wont want newer players to have it either. just my opinion since no option for non lvl 80 choice to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by matyre View Post
                          Second this. And I remember there is another post about increasing xp
                          the increasing xp thread got deleted , im guessing it was deleted cuss it was trolling

Comment

lets start it here then. I vote for increase in exp required for lv 70 - 80. a decrease is never a benefit. In fact it just allows more noobs to become available as cannon fodder and waste time, efforts, hp packs and pots and scrolls and basically be an all around burden to the team that has to carry them for lv 80 dungeon seeing as it'll most likely be a 3 player battle after few hits from boss which will surely kill the noobs who got lv 80 much easier with reduced exp requirement. Making them spend more time to lvl also gives them more time to build up their char in terms of mount stats, soul engrave, etc. I rather have lesser players but good quality players who can do dungeons with me at lv 80 than an overpopulated crowd who dies in a few hits from boss and leaves me and the rest of my party to dish out the dmg that was meant to have been done by 4 ppl.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Why do you feel you have to bring noobs? Is someone putting a gun to your head?

Comment

Working...
                              X