Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll For Exp Cut off , as patch in in 2 days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His noobs guildies are also reading this
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

^^ He dont care if they are .

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        Why do you feel you have to bring noobs? Is someone putting a gun to your head?
        I'm referring to the newer servers. There's noobs who fast lvl in the wrong way in every server anyway. some of them don't have the luxury of having only strong players in their mpd teams.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I'm referring to the newer servers. There's noobs who fast lvl in the wrong way in every server anyway. some of them don't have the luxury of having only strong players in their mpd teams.
          Newer servers will have trouble running the dungeon regardless. Either fast level to 80 and be underpowered, or slower level to 80 and be more capable (small population), or cash hard to become stronger faster.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Newer servers will have trouble running the dungeon regardless. Either fast level to 80 and be underpowered, or slower level to 80 and be more capable (small population), or cash hard to become stronger faster.
            +1
            bakuryuuha's posts makes me feel that that he carries lot of his guildies through dungeons. Our guild also has players who are weak for MD NM and do MD normal fine but it is hard for them to find team. We usually help them out in NM so that they get pvE set and become stronger faster and join us at higher level dungeons. It is something we require in old dying servers. I would rather do a dungeon with 3 strong players and weakling than just 3 players or lose attempt without finding a team

Comment

Working...
            X