Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for mages

Is Delphic Hell Thunder worth it.

i am considering a second skill set using the top two rows culminating with level 2 Delphic Hell Thunder but before i do, i want ask is it worth it for PvP, esp if i can start off with full rage and then is it worth it for PvE. thanks.

i don't know, but it certainly looks cool
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

stick to rain of fire and meteor ....delphics are to rage hungry and u need heals for both your self and party u are in....

Comment

do the exact oppsite of what senad says, he is a fool

i strongly suggest both delphics and thunderer, no need for heals or RoF, MS
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

DHT can be useful in tok

Comment

DTH isnt worth it it does less damage then thunderer, you rarely get the shield even with lvl 10 talent and 95% of the time you will need the rage for other skills

Comment

depend on your lv, if you are still in the lower lv, then it's not useful. if you are in the high 70s might want to invest in it cause you will be needing it eventually for the advanced lv 80 skills.

Comment

This is my question too, coz our mage in arena team wants to reset the other skill tree and use DHT because all she got from rune exchange was the rage rune. She is in 55-59 level range, with LD medal I think she plan to use rage rune-ROF-DHT or rage rune-DHT-ROF for arena combo.
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                  This is my question too, coz our mage in arena team wants to reset the other skill tree and use DHT because all she got from rune exchange was the rage rune. She is in 55-59 level range, with LD medal I think she plan to use rage rune-ROF-DHT or rage rune-DHT-ROF for arena combo.
                  If you are 2 mages in the same Arena team it may work, but the other mage needs to bless, still I believe at this lvl sticking to RoF na Met would be a better options.

JBird
                  Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                  Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                  One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

I have it maxed in my world boss skill tree, but never use it. You will do more damage with thunderer. So best to focus on rain of fire, meteor and thunderer for damage

Comment

Thunderer is a single attack skill, DHT is AoE .

Its worth it if you have a rage rune to combine with.
                      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I have both thunder frenzy and hell thunder but due to having to heal in mpd's I never use them because of the rage needed except sometimes in guild battle which is also rare.

Comment

if u are so inlove with delphic hell thunder , then i suggest u better go with thunderer since it has low cd and low rage than delphic and stick with your heal skills they are very important

Comment

Working...
                          X