• Show
Clear All

Don't trust bacon when it's not crispy

JBird
    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Well i saw an archer fired two lunatic aoe in a row and didn't know how, now i know
      Name:MODOKâ„¢
      Class:Archer
      Server:Kabam s28(West)
      Guild:CritRime
      Level:Advanced 80
      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

jamesbacmon is pretty funny, I think
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
          Well i saw an archer fired two lunatic aoe in a row and didn't know how, now i know
          This can be done without this magical mystery rune, it takes 45 rage to use lunatic fire, and there's a talent that reduces the cooldown.

Comment

Pretty sure even china doesn't have this rune, congratz on a rune only you have, can't wait for that video, should be amazing
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Grats JamesBacmon!

I can vouch that he was indeed lucky to get this rune, confirm 100%. I think there is a really low chance of someone getting this from the rune shop, therefore jamesbacmon was really lucky. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                Grats JamesBacmon!

I can vouch that he was indeed lucky to get this rune, confirm 100%. I think there is a really low chance of someone getting this from the rune shop, therefore jamesbacmon was really lucky. Congratulations.
                i guess we have to take this as confirmation of it being 100% fake

Comment

Just take the opposite of what AA says.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I get the subtle impression AA is mocking himself.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                      I get the subtle impression AA is mocking himself.
                      You are perceptive

Comment

And by the way, with this video, please hover over the rune to show us description, thanks!
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          today i got lucky with cool down rune in mystery shop.
                          i'd like to share with you all
                          here are the screen shots.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80421[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]80422[/ATTACH]

its at level 4 and reduces the cool down time for 35 second for next 2 rounds.
                          Obviously a fake for the following reasons:
                          • Stone in Image is the Chaos Rune with the upper left shaved and the top-border of the Rage Rune imposed over it.
                          • Lower Half of Rune Icon from Amnesia was clipped and rotated 90 deg clockwise and overlayed the Chaos Icon Rune.
                          • Your attempt to mask the colors failed as you tinted the 4/10 text.

You get a big F-0.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know why people intentionally post misinformation. It's one thing to think you know something that might be incorrect, but it's completely another to use photoshop to try and f-with the people here, who then might bite and spread it in game like it's fact. I've wasted the last 30 min explaining to people this is ** the game.

What you're doing is douchey and it's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              today i got lucky with cool down rune in mystery shop.
                              i'd like to share with you all
                              here are the screen shots.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80421[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]80422[/ATTACH]

its at level 4 and reduces the cool down time for 35 second for next 2 rounds.
                              so what game did you find this rune on
                              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Waiting anxiously on the video, please I have been refreshing mystery shop for 24 hours straight trying to get this rune.

Comment

Working...
                                X