archer skill before level 38

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer skill before level 38

what skills should one get as an archer before double skills activate at level 38?

double skills cost balens, so it's irrelevant unless you want to spend a bunch of money

Comment

and before u missunderstand something , double skill allow u a second setup of skill u can live with out it if u dont slowlvl

Comment

ok! but what skills should i have? at the early go what skills are more important? and what level should i make them? i have seen many guides but not anywhere it is mentioned what skills are to be acquired by each pve bracket and what level they must be. so if someone can provide a skill point allocation breakdown by the levels, it would be very helpful. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MayheMaker View Post
          ok! but what skills should i have? at the early go what skills are more important? and what level should i make them? i have seen many guides but not anywhere it is mentioned what skills are to be acquired by each pve bracket and what level they must be. so if someone can provide a skill point allocation breakdown by the levels, it would be very helpful. thank you
          first u need to tell us what is your goal , slow levelr , camping X lvl , rush to lvl80

Comment

Max passives and then make as high lunatic as U can

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
            X