Battleground timing in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    As stated, even on the CS servers, r2 is a North American based company, and purchased the game to be played on North American time zones, so all events will be catering to people living in those time zones.
    Pretty much this.

I don't want to say "don't play", but Asia players need to understand that R2's servers were not meant to cater to them. I am sorry to be so harsh, but this is the blunt truth. Sorry.

On the up side, since there are so many Asia players the servers never truly go inactive, even when the target players (North America) are asleep. There is always someone to talk to and something to do. That's something good, right?
    Last edited by R22036928; 09-21-2012, 05:41 AM.
    "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
    Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
      Pretty much this.

I don't want to say "don't play", but Asia players need to understand that R2's servers were not meant to cater to them. I am sorry to be so harsh, but this is the blunt truth. Sorry.

On the up side, since there are so many Asia players the servers never truly go inactive, even when the target players (North America) are asleep. There is always someone to talk to and something to do. That's something good, right?
      well what u stated is the cold hard truth which i usually say but here is a tip if people in india,south are having time problems i am in a EST server (school kid) who is not having any problems
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X