No announcement yet.

doubts about scatter and incendiary shot for archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a non-casher, so I know perfectly that I cannot compete with other players at a high level. Therefore I prefer to focus in PvE, so I can help my team in the best possible way. I will keep scatter level 2 and not go for level 3, and I will now focus in getting incendiary shot level 2 asap, so I can help in the best way

Thanks a lot for all your answers

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      There is still the 10% damage rule.
      The 10% damage rule is applied right after applying def, but before everything else.

So goddess blessing, illusion, aegis, block, incendiary, apollo, guardian, restore and everything else that gives you additional reduction will reduce this damage even more.

A cool thing to check - if Illusion triggers while the opponents are under Inc and you are under Apollo, the attack will deal 0 damage instead of one (because illusion is applied first, with astrals, and then that 1 damage is reduced below 0.5, which is rounded down to 0).

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
        I am a non-casher, so I know perfectly that I cannot compete with other players at a high level. Therefore I prefer to focus in PvE, so I can help my team in the best possible way. I will keep scatter level 2 and not go for level 3, and I will now focus in getting incendiary shot level 2 asap, so I can help in the best way

Thanks a lot for all your answers
        You still need PVP though. since insignia is required for purchasing legend shards especially for lv 70 leg set...unless you have a zebq/pipster in your guild who doesn't mind soloing enemy arena teams and still winning to carry you through arena for insignia collection...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
        X