Need Advice !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice !!

i'm so close from lvl 50 , and i don't know what sylph i should choose , i'm knight with 55K BR , someone told me you should choose iris for heal and other told me amazon for mages and other told me that sylph takes the highest value of attack , mean if knights have gaia or any other matk sylph , gaia will take thier patk and add it to it's makt when awaken it in battle , and the same way with mages and patk sylphs , so i wanted to know if that right too

Gaia as Knight is usefull , Amazon on Knight probably is the worst specially if u are going to fight Archers/Knights . About the conversion , it take your main attack (p.attk for knight ) and is added to the M.attk if its a M.attk sylph

Comment

but amazon will be useful against mages , knights have problem with mages

Comment

Build higher mdef, less problems with mages.
        Get patk sylph and die to archers/knights. Unless you cash. Hard.

As a knight gaia is better.

Comment

Originally posted by uchihaSasky View Post
          but amazon will be useful against mages , knights have problem with mages
          with double delphic , your p.attk dps is the last of your worries

Comment

so if i'm going to get gaia , should i put Crit astral and replace it with Will Destroyer ?! and what's more power ( lvl 50 leg or lvl 55 sets for knights ) ?!

Comment

lvl 50 leg is stronger, the same goes for any leg set comparing to it's pvp counterpart.
              Mage Calira on US East
              Lvl: 80
              BR: 159K+

Comment

It depends on how much you are planning to invest. Dark is for big cashers; gaia needs crit ; iris and amazon are ok for non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                  lvl 50 leg is stronger, the same goes for any leg set comparing to it's pvp counterpart.
                  but lvl 55 sets reduce 2000 pdef/mdef and i think just archers and mages who need leg for rage

Comment

but lvl 55 sets reduce 2000 pdef/mdef and i think just archers and mages who need leg for rage
                    Trust me, you'll want the rage set if you have double delphics equipped in your skill set. Fast rage building allows you to do a lot of damage in just a few rounds.
                    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

There's allways a use for rage

Seriously though, all the leg sets are simply much better. Delphics are just really expensive to fire off without them.
                      Mage Calira on US East
                      Lvl: 80
                      BR: 159K+

Comment

i'm so close from lvl 50 , and i don't know what sylph i should choose , i'm knight with 55K BR , someone told me you should choose iris for heal and other told me amazon for mages and other told me that sylph takes the highest value of attack , mean if knights have gaia or any other matk sylph , gaia will take thier patk and add it to it's makt when awaken it in battle , and the same way with mages and patk sylphs , so i wanted to know if that right too
                        Honestly there is no best sylph for each class at all times. It's all about, when, where, and how you use them. If you're a tank knight in mpds/spire you can take Iris (better with all healing skills and passive skill) since it raises your pdef and mdef. On the other hand using gaia/amazon woman is close to best for fighting world boss since it raises your Atk. In class war, using Matk sylphs (iris, gaia, apollo) is more favorable since most knights are weak against Matk and when you transformed into an matk sylph, your Patk as a knight will be converted into Matk and added into your matk sylphs' Matk. When battling against mages using Patk sylphs (Hades, Amazon, Pan) is more favorable since mages are weak against Patk (when you transformed your highest Atk will be converted and added into the patk of your sylph). If you can't cash and get an apollo/hades, you can just use gaia/amazon and if you want Iris in Mpds/spire for support healing. Pan nowadays are not being used that much, but its a balanced type sylph (offense,defense, and support) yet you have to buy some of its usefull skills.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Use Iris... You are just level 50... Iris is better than Gaia... Plus, Iris will go a long way...

Comment

Well need a gaia for wb, don't forget that!
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Well need a gaia for wb, don't forget that!
                              Yes he will definately need a gaia , i'd say its better than apollo or hades in world boss
                              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
                              X