Changing TOK NM players during 24hr period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing TOK NM players during 24hr period

some of us dont have time after reset to run our TOK NM so have to wait til later in the day and we are being punished because of this... I have no idea how it happens but its totally sc,rewing over a lot of players a day... If reset time is 5am and all the stats etc r taken from what i see is 3am server time on my server then because their r different servers in different time zones u need to be making TOK NM available from set servers that stay the same for 24hrs not change halfway through the day so that all have the same chances to pass through...

Cash more? It will help.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

ur a idiot AND no longer playing this game so why the *** would u keep trolling through the forum posts thinking that people give any care to what u say

Comment

we need more cashers and less naked ppl

Comment

Originally posted by beckydont View Post
          ur a idiot AND no longer playing this game so why the *** would u keep trolling through the forum posts thinking that people give any care to what u say
          But you just replied to me. Shows you care.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

well u cash away YayoiKun and buy ur hades and apollos and every other thing that they put on and my lvl 69 knight is either beating because opponents stats suck even after being stunned or is still taking the opposition far to long to kill... all the cash in the world wont make up for a **** char with high stun and is useless being as its not able to be used in Class Wars... i much prefer to have a decent char that can hold its own and help others in guild

Comment

well u cash away YayoiKun and buy ur hades and apollos and every other thing that they put on and my lvl 69 knight is either beating because opponents stats suck even after being stunned or is still taking the opposition far to long to kill... all the cash in the world wont make up for a **** char with high stun and is useless being as its not able to be used in Class Wars... i much prefer to have a decent char that can hold its own and help others in guild

please stop it, you are starting to sound like senad
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

some of us dont have time after reset to run our TOK NM so have to wait til later in the day and we are being punished because of this... I have no idea how it happens but its totally sc,rewing over a lot of players a day... If reset time is 5am and all the stats etc r taken from what i see is 3am server time on my server then because their r different servers in different time zones u need to be making TOK NM available from set servers that stay the same for 24hrs not change halfway through the day so that all have the same chances to pass through...
                ToK has the same "set-up" for a 24 hr period: 7am-7am.
                Not sure why you think it changes more than once per day, but it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  ToK has the same "set-up" for a 24 hr period: 7am-7am.
                  Not sure why you think it changes more than once per day, but it doesn't.

actually it does change once
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    actually it does change once
                    Correct, but not more than once. Think you misread what I said.

Comment

and u misread what i said because if u dont get a chance to do ur tok nm run before 7am server time then ur screwed if it changes which was my point... not all people are able to do the tok nm run just after reset and before it changes so they are been denied the same opportunities as the players that do because of that CHANGE at 7am i never mentioned that it changed more than once just that it changed
                      Last edited by beckydont; 04-09-2014, 06:24 AM. Reason: added text

Comment

and u misread what i said because if u dont get a chance to do ur tok nm run before 7am server time then ur screwed if it changes which was my point... not all people are able to do the tok nm run just after reset and before it changes so they are been denied the same opportunities as the players that do because of that CHANGE at 7am i never mentioned that it changed more than once just that it changed
                        yeah time change screwed point... reset do tok nm denied opportunity to reset tree... and they always REFUSE to reset more per day.. i mentioned so many times but no change... if reset time 5am all coward screwed attack at 5.10am... well cash away hades apollo but screwed coward attack 5.20am... no log on mentioned change

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          yeah time change screwed point... reset do tok nm denied opportunity to reset tree... and they always REFUSE to reset more per day.. i mentioned so many times but no change... if reset time 5am all coward screwed attack at 5.10am... well cash away hades apollo but screwed coward attack 5.20am... no log on mentioned change
                          Can anyone understand what are you trying to sayAnd on topic, what if after reset you gain advantage? Do you come to post here too? As everything in this game, adapt or ****
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

This makes absolutely no sense, you can still only do ToK once every reset, whether you do it right after reset, or right before, you can still only do it once. It's the same team at 4am as it is at 6am, so your point is irrelevant.

If someone is online and has a team to do it at 4am, and the same team does it at 6am, good on them, some people have more hours in the day to be available to play.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              Can anyone understand what are you trying to sayAnd on topic, what if after reset you gain advantage? Do you come to post here too? As everything in this game, adapt or ****
                              It was never meant to be understood. Just like how OP's sentences are so hard to understand

Comment

Working...
                              X