Changing TOK NM players during 24hr period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
    It was never meant to be understood. Just like how OP's sentences are so hard to understand

similar to your advice
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by beckydont View Post
      some of us dont have time after reset to run our TOK NM so have to wait til later in the day and we are being punished because of this... I have no idea how it happens but its totally sc,rewing over a lot of players a day... If reset time is 5am and all the stats etc r taken from what i see is 3am server time on my server then because their r different servers in different time zones u need to be making TOK NM available from set servers that stay the same for 24hrs not change halfway through the day so that all have the same chances to pass through...
      how is you ben punish and other not you has 24hr to do ToK NM or how long you beaten you way up if you from east then only whas on full amor and if you run ToK NM you should could do a last 4 lvl if only 1 has full amor, if you can not do that then you can only do ToK NM if all naked and is not real strong enough to doit so just be happy som do players help whit go naked after 3am but befot 5am.

Comment

tok on west coast are just filled by s1 players -_-", cmon r2 uknow them
        -West Coast S115

Comment

free daily tok nm even not whole day, and still complain
          do it when they naked
          players in oceanic only got free tok nm once a week
          and as far as i know, no complain
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
            free daily tok nm even not whole day, and still complain
            do it when they naked
            players in oceanic only got free tok nm once a week
            and as far as i know, no complain
            my 140k brs team never do nm.. its hard.. didnt complain just saying s1 are just on newest patch.. got it?
            Last edited by Ole.Joe; 04-09-2014, 09:20 AM. Reason: bolding and coloring 'never'
            -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Cash more? It will help.
              he is right....... if you just coin more.... it will help
              Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                yeah time change screwed point... reset do tok nm denied opportunity to reset tree... and they always REFUSE to reset more per day.. i mentioned so many times but no change... if reset time 5am all coward screwed attack at 5.10am... well cash away hades apollo but screwed coward attack 5.20am... no log on mentioned change
                can anyone understand what this guy is attempting to say? I suggest typing in a translate engine in your native language then letting it convert to English so you get your point across. I am very sure people want to hear what you are saying LMAO
                Archer hoarder

Comment

This is so stupid. I really cant believe there are players out there who would rather have noone do tok in the pre-7am reset format than let some. Just because its unfair on them, thats just selfish. I myself dont get up before 7, not because i cant but because i want to sleep. You expect people to undress at 3 am in the morning and then you cry when you cant get up before the 7 am server reset. What. The. F***.

If you want to do tok before it changes, then get your lazy arse out of bed and do it before the 7 am reset. I just think its so selfish that you want to stop other people having it just because they either can be bothered or they are in a different time zone. If you care that much, get out of bed earlier. Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                  X