Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Blog of Honor [ Pol l ] - Your Favorite Blog(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamop View Post
    And since when did R2 give out information before release?
    That's what it means by copy paste. Deal with info with your own toon, not from someone else's.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Some people try to make a blog for an informative purpose. I have never adviced anyone to go server one and see how things are, rather I say what will happen in all servers. And to be Honest Alberteiny Games Blog is a good and informative blog, and I see no reason why Alejandro even brought up this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        Some people try to make a blog for an informative purpose. I have never adviced anyone to go server one and see how things are, rather I say what will happen in all servers. And to be Honest Alberteiny Games Blog is a good and informative blog, and I see no reason why Alejandro even brought up this topic.
        There is not a blog that is better than this
        Character Name: hove
        Class: Knight
        Level: 74
        Battle Rating: 109k
        Honor Rank: Lord Divine
        Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
          There is not a blog that is better than this
          Are you kidding me? That is the r2 games forum not a blog

Comment

****** is the only legitimate blog; everything else is basically copy and paste or a repeat of what everyone knows already.
            Ooooh, shots fired! Nah, you only feel that way because you write for ******'s blog. I used to like his blog, but he's posted nothing but drivel and opinion pieces (that is, when he DOES post, which is becoming hilariously less and less often) for like months now. No thanks. Besides, when was the last time he posted about an event before anyone else? Never? Something like that.

I enjoyed Jackos blog when he was updating it.
            [Removed] is also good. Doesn't post often, but when it does it's always useful, and often ahead of anyone else, info or events. You know all the rage about the 80 set bonuses? Anything on ****** (or any other for that matter?) blog? Nah, of course not. Wartune.tk broke that story.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-10-2014, 03:55 AM. Reason: Not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              Are you kidding me? That is the r2 games forum not a blog
              Just saying r2 forums is a better source of info compared to all blogs ... if you turn a blind eye to:

- Antiafsklgjhed
              - Senadbasic
              - Jamesbacmon
              - Brutal_Hobo
              - did I miss out anyone else?
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                Just saying r2 forums is a better source of info compared to all blogs ... if you turn a blind eye to:

- Antiafsklgjhed
                - Senadbasic
                - Jamesbacmon
                - Brutal_Hobo
                - did I miss out anyone else?
                Yes, I help to provide most of the useful information on this forum. Please refer to my list of most successful threads for more information.

Comment

Soul Meditation and Love thy Mount

R2 has forgotten these events. Prepare for "Engrave your soul 10000 times and recieve (insert event item here)x1" and "Train your mount 500 times and be rewarded with (insert event item here)x1".
                  Yay.
                  What blog has shared those events ahead of time? If you can find one post by ****** (hell, I'll make it even that much broader), or one of the contributors to his blog, that shared info about an sc/whip event ahead of time (within the past 4 months), I'll readily admit I was wrong about the blog. Sharing info about DS wartune events obviously doesn't count, but I figure I need to state that ahead of time just in case.

Comment

I liked ****** blog have some good topics. I like tips and tricks and different tests.
                    Gossip blog is good too.

Wafflec was nice with translation but only survive 1-2 months. Jackos was good, too bad is dead now. Other 2 nothing interesting.

I hope someone who got more free time will try to make some test of crit, block, GA, ilusion, deflection astrals.
                    May be simple test like to count how much time he got hit in spire or arena and how much of them was block with XXXX block number. Or how much time you got hit in arena and how much time your deflection astral work etc.

Comment

Well, there's speculation that the crit, block, etc formulas have/do change. Possibly even patch by patch. So while a large scale test may give valid information now, it's likely that such a formula will not be valid in a few months.

Comment

Soul Meditation and Love thy Mount

R2 has forgotten these events. Prepare for "Engrave your soul 10000 times and recieve (insert event item here)x1" and "Train your mount 500 times and be rewarded with (insert event item here)x1".
                        Yay.
                        why use a blog when r2 gives the info here and doesn't talk to anyone else (or listen?)

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          why use a blog when r2 gives the info here and doesn't talk to anyone else (or listen?)
                          because r2 gives info late and with errors.. how new are you?

Comment

If you ask me, i'd say Go learn chinese, and play on chinese servers

or understand by pictures
                            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

just curious what happen to -

2. [this link is not allowed]

why it removed ?

any illegal stuff ?
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I preferably like Wiseman Games ****** barely post stuff. I think Jackos quit. wartune gossip to complicated xD I think Waffles also quit too yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X