Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

very difficult to log in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R238454806
    started a topic very difficult to log in.

    very difficult to log in.

    please in check, why is it so hard to get in the server s-219.
    had many complaints there ...
    I can not follow a lot of events because of this ...

  • White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    if u have a 8gb ram pc , i expect a good pc , why the f would u play with a good pc a browser game ?
    Why the f would you not play a browser game again? You didn't answer the question at all, just restated it. Though I think I get the intent of your message which is that browser games are only for poor people (by your logic, like yourself) and that richer people (or those that can afford a nicer computer) aren't allowed to play browser games because they have more money and, according to you, should be playing games that require higher levels of performance.

    That type of ridiculous, narrow-minded, belligerent, hostility gives off the strong impression that you're a troll, flame baiting. Are you by chance a vegan?

    Leave a comment:


  • bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    if u have a 8gb ram pc , i expect a good pc , why the f would u play with a good pc a browser game ?
    Why can't ppl play browser game on a good pc? A good pc meant for gaming anyway. Whether it be browser games or graphic intensive games like Diablo 3 is a personal choice. I only put 8Gb as a form of illustration that he might've tried to run too many programs at the same time. On my com I can run multiple browsers games, diablo 3 and still not use up all my 8gb of ram so to really use up that 8Gb you need to run more than 8 separate browsers with 8 different wt accounts simultaneously because after an hr of playing, each browser that I play WT on eats up about 1gb of ram.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamop
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Have you ascertained that the problem is not due to the following:

    1) You have a dinosaur age computer
    2) Your PC has 8Gb ram, but you opened too many applications, softwares, processes such that none of the 8Gb is usable for WT.
    3) The last time you cleared your cache was when you were just born.
    4) Your PC has been in use since yesterday and have not bee shut down for a few hours in between.
    5) Your broadband subscription is for internet speeds of 56Kbps.
    6) Your PC does not have a decent graphics card, but you enabled all possible graphic related feature in WT and set the PC graphic settings to maximize on graphic performance rather than PC performance.
    7) You did not pay your bills on your internet subscription for months.
    8) You unknowingly pis sed off the son of the daughter of the uncle of the cousin of the friend of the wife of the sister-in-law of the BFF of the son of the CEO of your ISP and they are messing with your internet connection.
    9) Your modem/router is in the final stage of prostate cancer and about to die on you any day now. Best to find a new, young and healthy one at a hardware shop or wherever it is you go to buy one =P
    10) Your lan cable was manufactured in 5000 B.C.
    11) You're using wireless to connect and the router in on the other end of the Earth from your PC. Or you have radios, microwave ovens, walkie talkies, all other electronics that transmit on the same range of frequency as your wireless between your PC and your router or right next to your router.
    12) Your software drivers was last updated 2 yrs ago. Its time to update them...
    13) Your Antivirus software is the creme de la creme and filters every single packet of data that enters your PC and scans them for days to perform every single possible test in existence to filter out virus, trojans, worms, phishing, malwares, etc. before releasing it to your motherboard for processing.
    14) You had somehow managed to sc rew up on every possible settings in your computer, but by some miracle of god it still functions somehow...try google to see what processes (especially background ones) and other softwares do not need to be running on your computer at all times along with internet settings, graphic settings and other related settings to maximize on performance rather than quality.
    15) You did not perform regular maintenance such as defragment and disk cleanup and your Harddisk is so cluttered even the ram itself has trouble seeing its own fingers...
    16) When all other player-end issues have been eliminated, show evidence of how all the above have been eliminated and submit a ticket to R2 and get them to fix the lag. It would be more convincing if you can compile evidence of ppl having the same issues and also already eliminated player-end issues from all over the world to build an undeniable conclusion that the issue lies with R2 and not the whole world.
    Or he has a crappy setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • PrinceRpf
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    if u have a 8gb ram pc , i expect a good pc , why the f would u play with a good pc a browser game ?
    I don't know maybe you're ***** boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • YayoiKun
    replied
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    What problem is that?
    if u have a 8gb ram pc , i expect a good pc , why the f would u play with a good pc a browser game ?

    Leave a comment:


  • White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    if u play WT with 8gb ram pc u have a bigger problem
    What problem is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by R238454806 View Post
    please in check, why is it so hard to get in the server s-219.
    had many complaints there ...
    I can not follow a lot of events because of this ...
    stahp watching ♥
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-09-2014, 05:31 AM. Reason: Language

    Leave a comment:


  • YayoiKun
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Have you ascertained that the problem is not due to the following:

    1) You have a dinosaur age computer
    2) Your PC has 8Gb ram, but you opened too many applications, softwares, processes such that none of the 8Gb is usable for WT.
    3) The last time you cleared your cache was when you were just born.
    4) Your PC has been in use since yesterday and have not bee shut down for a few hours in between.
    5) Your broadband subscription is for internet speeds of 56Kbps.
    6) Your PC does not have a decent graphics card, but you enabled all possible graphic related feature in WT and set the PC graphic settings to maximize on graphic performance rather than PC performance.
    7) You did not pay your bills on your internet subscription for months.
    8) You unknowingly pis sed off the son of the daughter of the uncle of the cousin of the friend of the wife of the sister-in-law of the BFF of the son of the CEO of your ISP and they are messing with your internet connection.
    9) Your modem/router is in the final stage of prostate cancer and about to die on you any day now. Best to find a new, young and healthy one at a hardware shop or wherever it is you go to buy one =P
    10) Your lan cable was manufactured in 5000 B.C.
    11) You're using wireless to connect and the router in on the other end of the Earth from your PC. Or you have radios, microwave ovens, walkie talkies, all other electronics that transmit on the same range of frequency as your wireless between your PC and your router or right next to your router.
    12) Your software drivers was last updated 2 yrs ago. Its time to update them...
    13) Your Antivirus software is the creme de la creme and filters every single packet of data that enters your PC and scans them for days to perform every single possible test in existence to filter out virus, trojans, worms, phishing, malwares, etc. before releasing it to your motherboard for processing.
    14) You had somehow managed to sc rew up on every possible settings in your computer, but by some miracle of god it still functions somehow...try google to see what processes (especially background ones) and other softwares do not need to be running on your computer at all times along with internet settings, graphic settings and other related settings to maximize on performance rather than quality.
    15) You did not perform regular maintenance such as defragment and disk cleanup and your Harddisk is so cluttered even the ram itself has trouble seeing its own fingers...
    16) When all other player-end issues have been eliminated, show evidence of how all the above have been eliminated and submit a ticket to R2 and get them to fix the lag. It would be more convincing if you can compile evidence of ppl having the same issues and also already eliminated player-end issues from all over the world to build an undeniable conclusion that the issue lies with R2 and not the whole world.
    if u play WT with 8gb ram pc u have a bigger problem

    Leave a comment:


  • CrypticMystic
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    -removed for long post-
    You are pretty bored !

    Leave a comment:


  • bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by R238454806 View Post
    please in check, why is it so hard to get in the server s-219.
    had many complaints there ...
    I can not follow a lot of events because of this ...
    Have you ascertained that the problem is not due to the following:

    1) You have a dinosaur age computer
    2) Your PC has 8Gb ram, but you opened too many applications, softwares, processes such that none of the 8Gb is usable for WT.
    3) The last time you cleared your cache was when you were just born.
    4) Your PC has been in use since yesterday and have not bee shut down for a few hours in between.
    5) Your broadband subscription is for internet speeds of 56Kbps.
    6) Your PC does not have a decent graphics card, but you enabled all possible graphic related feature in WT and set the PC graphic settings to maximize on graphic performance rather than PC performance.
    7) You did not pay your bills on your internet subscription for months.
    8) You unknowingly pis sed off the son of the daughter of the uncle of the cousin of the friend of the wife of the sister-in-law of the BFF of the son of the CEO of your ISP and they are messing with your internet connection.
    9) Your modem/router is in the final stage of prostate cancer and about to die on you any day now. Best to find a new, young and healthy one at a hardware shop or wherever it is you go to buy one =P
    10) Your lan cable was manufactured in 5000 B.C.
    11) You're using wireless to connect and the router in on the other end of the Earth from your PC. Or you have radios, microwave ovens, walkie talkies, all other electronics that transmit on the same range of frequency as your wireless between your PC and your router or right next to your router.
    12) Your software drivers was last updated 2 yrs ago. Its time to update them...
    13) Your Antivirus software is the creme de la creme and filters every single packet of data that enters your PC and scans them for days to perform every single possible test in existence to filter out virus, trojans, worms, phishing, malwares, etc. before releasing it to your motherboard for processing.
    14) You had somehow managed to sc rew up on every possible settings in your computer, but by some miracle of god it still functions somehow...try google to see what processes (especially background ones) and other softwares do not need to be running on your computer at all times along with internet settings, graphic settings and other related settings to maximize on performance rather than quality.
    15) You did not perform regular maintenance such as defragment and disk cleanup and your Harddisk is so cluttered even the ram itself has trouble seeing its own fingers...
    16) When all other player-end issues have been eliminated, show evidence of how all the above have been eliminated and submit a ticket to R2 and get them to fix the lag. It would be more convincing if you can compile evidence of ppl having the same issues and also already eliminated player-end issues from all over the world to build an undeniable conclusion that the issue lies with R2 and not the whole world.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X