easter events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easter events

How do we do the lost treasure map event or some map event in the easter events if we're not having any patch that the s1 has? Or are we just going to miss it? Don't you think it's unfair for us and why don't you compensate us if we're not having it. Who the heck are making these kinds of events when not all servers are updated to the patch?

Hello Ron, The Patch will take place on the 10th of Apirl 2014. I am sure you will see these events immediately after the Patch has been released.

Comment

I see, thanks for the info. But if the patch will start at april 10th and the event starts at tree reset april 10th, aren't we missing one chance event already? Because some events can start at tree reset and automatically starts again after stamina reset. It's like doin the same event twice for one day.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
        I see, thanks for the info. But if the patch will start at april 10th and the event starts at tree reset april 10th, aren't we missing one chance event already? Because some events can start at tree reset and automatically starts again after stamina reset. It's like doin the same event twice for one day.
        you've been here since november 2013 so what da heck are you asking. its always been like this. ever since the daylight saving times though maint has been moved to 0:30 from 11:30pm/23:30.
        Last edited by ArtemisS58; 04-09-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

That's how it has been, but there is nothing we can do about it.
          Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-09-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

[wahhhhhhhhhh] Don't you think it's unfair for us and why don't you compensate us if we're not having it. [waaaaaaahhhh]
            My paraphrasing in brackets.

Don't you think it's absurd for you to be demanding compensation for you possibly missing the extra redeem? You don't believe you're being unreasonable and propagating the intensely irritating entitlement mentality? I do (to both).

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
              My paraphrasing in brackets.

Don't you think it's absurd for you to be demanding compensation for you possibly missing the extra redeem? You don't believe you're being unreasonable and propagating the intensely irritating entitlement mentality? I do (to both).
              this post is off topic. This post had nothing to do with compensations other than the Patch timing.

Comment

Uhm, I don't see any point for people to complain on my topic. I am here to only ask wartunes to give us the patch so that things will go smoothly. I don't claim for rewards or whatsoever. My point here is that for them to be fair enough for the rest of the servers to be able to engage in all events not just for s1. And now that r2 has cleared the issue by giving out the patch, I don't think there won't be anything left here to discuss. And seeing how you guys react, looks like you are just here with less mentality.

Comment

Uhm, I don't see any point for people to complain on my topic. I am here to only ask wartunes to give us the patch so that things will go smoothly. I don't claim for rewards or whatsoever. My point here is that for them to be fair enough for the rest of the servers to be able to engage in all events not just for s1. And now that r2 has cleared the issue by giving out the patch, I don't think there won't be anything left here to discuss. And seeing how you guys react, looks like you are just here with less mentality.
                  Easy said and on topic :
                  You will do the lost treasure map only once, since the patch comes on 10th and so does the event.
                  If they'll put the events after tree reset, which is useless, players will complain cause they can't do it, so whats the rush/bad thing in losing 1 quest? Finishing it 2 times its not that big of advantage.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Uhm, I don't see any point for people to complain on my topic.
                    You don't see any point for someone to complain about your complaining? There's a word for that you know. Irony.

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Finishing it 2 times its not that big of advantage.
                    I think you're missing the point (hehe). It's a HUUUUUGE game-breaking advantage because IT'S NOT FWAIYR!!!!!

Comment

You do understand that events starting on maintenance day are loaded with the maintenance, not available from tree reset,right?
                      Well you've only been around for 4 months now, wartune as a very loooong learning curve...

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

MOAR MONEY
                        M-O-A-R MOAR

pwis
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

How do we do the lost treasure map event or some map event in the easter events if we're not having any patch that the s1 has? Or are we just going to miss it? Don't you think it's unfair for us and why don't you compensate us if we're not having it. Who the heck are making these kinds of events when not all servers are updated to the patch?
                          You have been here for a long time, and this question was not even supposed to come up from you.
                          You're the one with the less mentality, because Maintenance has always taken place prior to ToA Reset(Farm Tree). S(1) Is a testing server that is why Server One gets the patch first before any other servers. And you possibly don't know R2 allows all the server to get the patch one week after the Server One Maintenance.

Comment

why are you complaining about not getting the "extra reward" from tree reset? that should always be considered a bonus anyway. you just aren't getting your "extra", "bonus" is all. the event will be added with patch, and R2 has already said that they would be giving compensation because the patch takes so long to implement. hats off to R2 if you ask me. they don't "have" to give us anything if they don't want to, so you shouldn't complain at all when they are doing their job correctly and consider the compensation pack yours bonus this time around.
                            Last edited by TommieJean; 04-10-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TommieJean View Post
                              why are you complaining about not getting the "extra reward" from tree reset? that should always be considered a bonus anyway. you just aren't getting your "extra", "bonus" is all. the event will be added with patch, and R2 has already said that they would be giving compensation because the patch takes so long to implement. hats off to R2 if you ask me. they don't "have" to give us anything if they don't want to, so you shouldn't complain at all when they are doing their job correctly and consider the compensation pack yours bonus this time around.
                              You Should Probably ask the person who started this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X