Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    who you talking to? Use quotes for easier communication

I think the future heal cap is at 5k, but i may be wrong (funny cause what i suggest is better than this ).
    Oh come on. I was the one who told you about the cap first, and it's 3k. Not saying that it can't be changed or anything. Might happen or might not. You know I'd be okay with your suggestions, but I don't care much either (you know that too). And it's not gonna happen (We all know that). But if the heal-cap is ever gonna happen, a lot of people are gonna cry

And you beat 16 spire, not 17 (yet). Sorry to embarass you in front of all these poeple you try to impress, puppy, but I'm not gonna put up with the pressure we all have to go through when you want to beat 17 so badly :P

Comment

• Originally posted by ShiviFee View Post
      Oh come on. I was the one who told you about the cap first, and it's 3k. Not saying that it can't be changed or anything. Might happen or might not. You know I'd be okay with your suggestions, but I don't care much either (you know that too). And it's not gonna happen (We all know that). But if the heal-cap is ever gonna happen, a lot of people are gonna cry

And you beat 16 spire, not 17 (yet). Sorry to embarass you in front of all these poeple you try to impress, puppy, but I'm not gonna put up with the pressure we all have to go through when you want to beat 17 so badly :P
      I will post screen shots as i promised, didnt say you will be included somewhere.

Already said am not sure, 3k cap on heal block is much much worse than what i suggest anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
        I will post screen shots as i promised, didnt say i will do it with you.
        Ok, sorry, was just saying :S

Comment

• U do realise everything u discuss here will never not even a 0.000001 % chance of impacting furthur patches or any future changes

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
            U do realise everything u discuss here will never not even a 0.000001 % chance of impacting furthur patches or any future changes
            I know. There is not even that 0.000001% chance u speak off.

Comment

• we are just bored due to server maintaince lol

Comment

Working...
              X