Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the %'s for dodge and crit?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the %'s for dodge and crit?

I think it would be very helpful if there was something telling the % of x you have.
    This way players can stop and start on different points on their char.

Saying I have 1800 block doesnt mean much when I have no idea how much that really is.
    is it 18%? is it higher? lower?

Also goes for troops too. I don't know if its worth it to socket a charisma gem or not since theres nothing elxplaining how much it will improve by.

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
    I think it would be very helpful if there was something telling the % of x you have.
    This way players can stop and start on different points on their char.

Saying I have 1800 block doesnt mean much when I have no idea how much that really is.
    is it 18%? is it higher? lower?

Also goes for troops too. I don't know if its worth it to socket a charisma gem or not since theres nothing elxplaining how much it will improve by.
    Go to char stats page it states CHA increases troop value by 1.

What I've seen on forums(sorry I do not have the quote who posted it 8( ) troop hp is roughly troop hp = Troop hp(troop count/400) roughly

Comment

But thats the thing, its roughly that number. Wartunes should already have the %'s because they have access to the entire game.

They need to either :
      1) Tell us the formulas to calculate it accurately
      or 2) Put in a scroll over that tells the % we have right now (troops included)

Comment

based on the data from the chinese site, they said Block could dodge 30% damge or so, but you got 5% of your character to happen, then is the block value ,1 point=0.01% rate, 1000=10%, so so low.
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Hmm well if thats correct I must have ALOT of luck, usually dodge 40% of the time at lvl 32 with 544 dodge [block]

Comment

Working...
          X