Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

battleground kill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    yep thats what i will be doing
    about 10k away from IC, then i think its about 21 days away from LD if i dont lose honor

    all i know is i wont be doing 60s bg, because i will get max honor before i level up
    that time I didn't earn honor at lvl 59, I made HC IC LD at 70-80 BG :P
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      610 crit 610 block

      IC medallion
      maybe its just a coincidence?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        maybe its just a coincidence?

        well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it
          but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too
            even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer
              well like i said b4.Knights are severely underpowered at lower lvls but yea james was wrong. Archers MOST of the time kill knights cuz of ur damn crit

              Comment


              • #22
                u had a pot may be did not

                he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

                and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

                and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

                7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

                i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

                ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

                OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                  u had a pot may be did not

                  he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

                  and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

                  and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

                  7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

                  i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

                  ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

                  OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

                  no i didnt use holy seal, and honestly whats the point in 50s bg, everyone has it maxed, especially a camper like him

                  and we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first
                    more interesting is same type sylph and he got into sylph mode first ding ding problem solved .. lack of strategy

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      archers stand a reasonable chance against similar br warriors with sylphs. gaia takes away warriors defense advantage

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

                        i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
                        or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
                        or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.
                        Sarcasm Intended

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                          i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

                          i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
                          or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
                          or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.
                          Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            LOL cracks me up at using HS in 50-59 BG, yeah use it up then hope it will work. XD
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...

                              i dont have multi shot

                              i have an awkward skill set
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                              Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                He was probably low, but not that low. Sylphing doesn't mean anything if you can tank the first hit before Delphics.
                                Everything is to blame...
                                On R2Games

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X