Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    yep thats what i will be doing
    about 10k away from IC, then i think its about 21 days away from LD if i dont lose honor

all i know is i wont be doing 60s bg, because i will get max honor before i level up
    that time I didn't earn honor at lvl 59, I made HC IC LD at 70-80 BG :P
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      610 crit 610 block

IC medallion
      maybe its just a coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        maybe its just a coincidence?

well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it
          but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too
            even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer

Comment

even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer
              well like i said b4.Knights are severely underpowered at lower lvls but yea james was wrong. Archers MOST of the time kill knights cuz of ur damn crit

Comment

u had a pot may be did not

he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                  u had a pot may be did not

he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

no i didnt use holy seal, and honestly whats the point in 50s bg, everyone has it maxed, especially a camper like him

and we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first

Comment

we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first
                    more interesting is same type sylph and he got into sylph mode first ding ding problem solved .. lack of strategy

Comment

archers stand a reasonable chance against similar br warriors with sylphs. gaia takes away warriors defense advantage

Comment

i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
                        or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
                        or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                          i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
                          or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
                          or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.
                          Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

LOL cracks me up at using HS in 50-59 BG, yeah use it up then hope it will work. XD
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...

i dont have multi shot

i have an awkward skill set

Comment

He was probably low, but not that low. Sylphing doesn't mean anything if you can tank the first hit before Delphics.
                                Everything is to blame...
                                On R2Games

Comment

Working...
                                X