X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    started a topic battleground kill

battleground kill

ok this thread goes out to jamesbacmon who insists an archer can't take a knight with same br

which he says
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    an archer with same BR can't kill Knight !

and i replied to this

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    is that a challenge?

i'll be sure to get back to you on that one

well here it is james

Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzz.png
Views:	1
Size:	493.9 KB
ID:	1748359Click image for larger version

Name:	arena 3.png
Views:	2
Size:	745.4 KB
ID:	1748360

my br was not exactly that in bg with a level 5 power pot and the cards i was at about 63k br

but that is still a 7k br difference

so james, now what about your precious knights?

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    yayayaya those are some skills i never think of in bg

of all of those skills i take blood thirsty strike arrow strike and scatter shot ,,( may be but not low lvl )

but since it keeps knights naked i think it can be recommended

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    aww another point

if james used delphic (which i doubt ) ... your strategy was heal rune + blood thirsty strike then u went to brute rune + delphic sniper to take him out

if he did not u probably went to sylph mode to take him out or brute rune + delphic sniper since u got pve set

and by the way james really killed me on this one lol ,, he is being a disgrace to all knights and making them lose hope now more than ever

i dont have those skills

bg skills and runes i use are

skills:
    arrow strike
    armour piercer
    scattershot
    incendiary shot
    bloodthirsty strike

runes:
    heal
    guardian

and yes james is a disgrace to not just knights, but all players

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by iamop View Post
    He was probably low, but not that low. Sylphing doesn't mean anything if you can tank the first hit before Delphics.
    aww another point

if james used delphic (which i doubt ) ... your strategy was heal rune + blood thirsty strike then u went to brute rune + delphic sniper to take him out

if he did not u probably went to sylph mode to take him out or brute rune + delphic sniper since u got pve set

and by the way james really killed me on this one lol ,, he is being a disgrace to all knights and making them lose hope now more than ever

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    You all brag too much, go to lvl 70+ bg, then you can start bragging...........

bragging?

no

proving a point, is what i am doing

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...
    i have never fought such a knight yet, but i see your point, had not considered it before. I believe it to be more common in 80 lvl, 1 extra astral slot and few skill points.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    70-80 BG actually not that bad...some VIP 9 LD may give you free kill for it

I haven't done BG for a long time so I don't know the current situation, but that's what i faced before

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    70+ isn't actually too bad. Once you hit 75 though, that's where the monsters live.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    You all brag too much, go to lvl 70+ bg, then you can start bragging...........

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Actually, you're sometimes getting fit into the 55-64 bracket. bg brackets are always in quanta of 10 levels. Just quit out of that bg and in 5 mins you can join another and hope it's a 50-59 bg.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
    can someone explain to me about battle ground matching system, im lvl 59 sometimes i go into lvl 60-64 bg. thats kinda suck.
    50-59, 55-64, random one BG

Leave a comment:

• Ponijo
    replied
    can someone explain to me about battle ground matching system, im lvl 59 sometimes i go into lvl 60-64 bg. thats kinda suck.

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied
    He was probably low, but not that low. Sylphing doesn't mean anything if you can tank the first hit before Delphics.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...

i dont have multi shot

i have an awkward skill set

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    LOL cracks me up at using HS in 50-59 BG, yeah use it up then hope it will work. XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X